DSG remap

Does the TVS software bring up a TD1 code, or similar, when plugged in at the dealer which could potentially invalidate my warranty? If not, I know the Revo map will, so will the DSG map be the same one you'd put on when doing the Revo stage 1?
Basically, I want to keep my warranty but would like a DSG remap and Revo remap , but wondered if I could do the TVS DSG map first to keep the warranty?

Any 1/3rd party remap/tuning box/performance enhancement could invalidate your warranty, or parts of your warranty.

I’ve got engine, gearbox, suspension and body modifications, it didn’t stop VW fixing a £750 oil leak under warranty last month, but your mileage may vary.

Does the TVS software bring up a TD1 code, or similar, when plugged in at the dealer which could potentially invalidate my warranty? If not, I know the Revo map will, so will the DSG map be the same one you'd put on when doing the Revo stage 1?
Basically, I want to keep my warranty but would like a DSG remap and Revo remap , but wondered if I could do the TVS DSG map first to keep the warranty?
I’ve not heard of a Td1 flag or equivalent for the TCU maps, but if they look for it they will find it.

Anything you do to your vehicle to take it form manufacture this specification will invalidate your warranty on that part. We can reflash factory software. Back onto your vehicle for dealer visits which will give you the best chance at retaining your warranty.

Back