Drivers Swivel with Kitchen Fitted

Mocko1962

VCDS User
T6 Pro
Has anyone fitted a drivers swivel when they have kitchen conversion when the kitchen finishes close to the back of the drivers seat ..

we also have double front swivel Kiravans .. is it worth doing on the drivers seat where it will only swivel say 3/4 due to the kitchen end … any photos appreciated.

Hi @Mocko1962. We have it in our van, but to be honest, as there is only my wife and nine year old son, we find that we tend to just turn the passenger seat and use the rear two seats to eat at the table, etc.

2CAAC398-C3DD-43EC-AE67-751FF535F2AF.jpeg

655BCCAD-C081-4028-9189-C9BEE691AEA7.jpeg

Has anyone fitted a drivers swivel when they have kitchen conversion when the kitchen finishes close to the back of the drivers seat ..

we also have double front swivel Kiravans .. is it worth doing on the drivers seat where it will only swivel say 3/4 due to the kitchen end … any photos appreciated.

I have both (kiravans double and rib single swivel). I purposely made sure the kitchen unit was positioned far enough back so that the drivers seat will swivel a full 180 (even if the end of the kitchen will be in the way of your left leg).
I don't think the double passenger will swivel round fully if the drivers is only 3/4 rotated? I can check but my seat is currently out as re-doing the leisure electrics.

I have both (kiravans double and rib single swivel). I purposely made sure the kitchen unit was positioned far enough back so that the drivers seat will swivel a full 180 (even if the end of the kitchen will be in the way of your left leg).
I don't think the double passenger will swivel round fully if the drivers is only 3/4 rotated? I can check but my seat is currently out as re-doing the leisure electrics.
If you dont mind to check if the double seat swivels after the single has been swivelled almost 180 degrees as I think the single seat position can be set back and seatback upright @ 180 degrees as to position further back against the steering wheel to give some knee room againt the kitchen end .. Ill post a photo of my kitchen positio later
Thanks

Back