VolksFit - Win Transporter Prizes - VolksFit.co.uk

Eddcameron

volksfit.co.uk
Trade Member
T6 Pro

Volksfit is a leading expert in Volkswagen T5 and T6 Transporters, our highly trained technicians and the latest equipment enable us to provide an unparalleled service.

Our customer focussed personnel offer expert advice and knowledge. This, together with our competitive rates has led to an enviable reputation throughout the industry and with the VW T5 and T6 Transporter community.
We have started one of the quickly growing prize competition companies.

We are called Dream Giveaway.

My idea is not to win 30k cars at the moment but to win various upgrades with Volksfit and the Popular Vandoc companies.

So for example.
  • Win a Hi lo roof
  • Win a Discover Nav
  • Win a carpet line
  • Win a kitchen with units.
  • Win Windows and so on..... maybe a full conversion!

All these products are fitted by Myself or Vandoc so you can rest assured that the quality is 2nd to none.

So how does it work:
Simply answer a question and pay the entrance fee which for a carpet line would be circa £10. Total number of tickets would be 125 which gives you a 125 to 1 chance of winning. Value of prize is around £900

I have entered these prize competitions myself in the past but have been very wary of my money going to unheard of companies. Well not the case here as most of you guys would of heard of Vandoc and hopefully Volksfit too.

We are aware there are a lot of cowboys out there doing this business but to reassure you we are using only the best suppliers for the competition which in turn will authenticate our business model.

Before any of you jump in and say its dodgy then just remember myself and Vandoc have exceptional reputations and this benefits all of us in some kind of way.

So spend a Tenner and try your luck!

We also require you guys to recommend what would be your next prize. Fancy a reverse camera or a full leisure system, then just ask and we will do it.

So up first will be a full carpet line, windows and led spotlights all with Vandoc. The prize is estimated at £1300. The lucky winner will receive a copy of the paid invoice to Vandoc on completion of the draw for yourself to book in with them directly. Details will be uploaded to the new facebook page soon.

Cheers for reading and good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure of the legality of these 'giveaways'. Is it registered with the uk gambling commission? I realise you and vandoc are reputable companies but what happens if say for example you only sell 50 tickets for the carpet lining - are you still going to do it or will the competition just drag on until you've sold the required number?

I'm not sure of the legality of these 'giveaways'. Is it registered with the uk gambling commission? I realise you and vandoc are reputable companies but what happens if say for example you only sell 50 tickets for the carpet lining - are you still going to do it or will the competition just drag on until you've sold the required number?

Hi there.
The legality side of it is overcome by answering a question. It does away with gambling side of it and is perfectly legal.
As for the tickets there will be a extended time if not all sold out.
I have looked into this for months and seeked the correct legal requirements.

Cheers.

***Initial post edited to improve readability***

Back