Double Passenger seat, uncomfortable

Bit of an old thread but thought I'd chime in here. I've just fitted the Vankraft one, and apart from the excellent service from Gordon (his phone number is 07817 532450 btw) the bracket was a doddle to fit and works a treat. The extra 10% makes a world of difference.

For anyone else interested his eBay listing has ended but you can buy from his website just as easy and I think it was £5 cheaper. (vankraft.co.uk)

Bit of an old thread but thought I'd chime in here. I've just fitted the Vankraft one, and apart from the excellent service from Gordon (his phone number is 07817 532450 btw) the bracket was a doddle to fit and works a treat. The extra 10% makes a world of difference.

For anyone else interested his eBay listing has ended but you can buy from his website just as easy and I think it was £5 cheaper. (vankraft.co.uk)

Weirdly enough I just spent my lunch hour fitting one too and it was pretty straight forward and makes a massive difference in comfort! excellent product and great service!

I just re read what was actually said and it was that it was delayed whilst trying to find a manufacturer.
Sounds like they have figured out a way to install them but just do t have the workforce to supply for the demand as it's definitely a great alternative

Hello all,

ok so I have a shuttle van and am interested in trying to get my front double and rear double and single to recline.

at present both can be folded flat and are in a fixed upright position when up.

Mia there an aftermarket product for this? Or

Who would be the best company/person to chat with?

Thanks in advance.. Ryzo

Back