Done it.....

Sturge

IT Support
VIP Member
T6 Guru
After much debate, have ordered a van. Getting a 204DSG 4Motion in indium grey. Lots of options, sunroof, adaptive cruise, side scan, diff lock, additional seals, acoustic pack, HBA, LEDs, Towbar etc

Just got the long wait. However, on the Vehicle Detail sheet from VW it says "Theo. Week: 201746" - anyone know what that means? I'm hoping it means theoretical week, and the year/week number. The sheet also says "Status Code 10 - with production week" However that would only be about 6 weeks after ordering, so cant believe that.

Needless to say the dealer is not answering the question.

Very excited (if apprehensive) as going from a Discovery HSE Luxury to this! Should suit us very well for work as humping boxes around all the time, and the Disco is used like a van a lot of the time.

I've gone from a sport to a 204 dsg van and it's way in front of the range! I'm well pleased with the move, and I'd say it tows better then the Range Rover!

Spec sounds impressive! What line of work are you in? Been looking at discovery hse's recently

This has been my second disco. First one I bought new in 2005 and did 160k in it with just general wear and tear. Second one bought ex demo 3 years ago and have done 75k in it. Only issue with this has been a handbrake switch failed last week which cost me £30 to replace.

Brilliant cars but doesn’t quite tick all the boxes any more and also don’t really like the way landrover image has gone. But I will miss it! I do like old landies and have two - a 1960 series 2 and a 1966 series 2a.

If you want to buy mine - I’ll be selling in a few months time, full service history etc and all the toys.

Back