For Sale Dometic/Smev 9222 hob and r/h sink (full kit - incl gas locker) - Reduced £280.00

Funkhaus

VIP Member
I’m only looking for £285.00 (plus any P&P) for a Dometic/Smev 9222 hob and sink.

This is basically the full kit to cover all cooking and washing needs, with the added safety of a gas locker. I’ll also throw in a box of copper piping in which there is plenty to make mistakes before getting it right ;)

9222 Double Hob (with Piezo ignition) and Right-hand Sink (Inc seal)
Folding Micro-Switched Cold Tap
Whale Submersible Pump
2 Jerry Cans
Cold Pipe
Waste Pipe
75mm Floor Vent

I’m also including a high steel gas locker with removable door (H: 340mm W: 250mm D: 260mm). This is suitable for 904 and 907 camping gaz bottles (I have one or two with a couple of months worth of gas). The locker also includes a Camping Gaz Regulator etc.

I’ve included a bunch of pics in various lights (apologies that some of them seem to have duplicated…frustrating tech issues)

I’m in South Tyneside. Collection is the preferred option. I might even consider meeting you part way, rather than have to box and ship what is a big and odd-shaped kit.

Thanks for viewing.

IMG_2868.jpeg

IMG_2867.jpeg

IMG_2866.jpeg

IMG_2865.jpeg

IMG_2864.jpeg

IMG_2863.jpeg

IMG_2862.jpeg

IMG_2861.jpeg

IMG_2860.jpeg

IMG_2859.jpeg

IMG_2858.jpeg

IMG_2855.jpeg

IMG_2854.jpeg

IMG_2849.jpeg

IMG_2848.jpeg

IMG_2857.jpeg

IMG_2856.jpeg

IMG_2849.jpeg

IMG_2848.jpeg

Last edited:
“Hello, happy people….please give me a new home.”

A talking hob, and a bunch of friends, for only £280.00. Crackers!

• Haha
Reactions: MrD
Hi.

We’re pretty much all electric or pre-made in the van (and/or gas externally), so it gets no use. We also have a pooch since buying the van and don’t want flames or gas anywhere near where she may be.

Hey mate, are you able to post this? I did see collection or meeting is preferred but I’m in Hertfordshire so it’s about 5 hours to you.

Thanks
Aaron

Hey mate, are you able to post this? I did see collection or meeting is preferred but I’m in Hertfordshire so it’s about 5 hours to you.

Thanks
Aaron
Hi

I think I’d be willing to meet somewhere along the M62 (perhaps Hartshead Moor or Birch services). Packaging is not going to be easy given its size, glass parts and number of items. Hope that helps.

Back