Sold Removable Kitchen Pod with CAN FL1323 Gas Hob & Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.

t6blo

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Here is my DIY Removable Kitchen Pod with gas hob, sink, tap and pump, fresh and waste tanks, tambour door, USB ports, extinguisher and fire blanket. I will also include the gas regulator and genuine Campingaz 907 Cylinder that is about 3/4 full.

I designed it to fit sideways and bolt down to the front and middle load lashing floor anchor points. It can be lifted in and out easily or fixed in place permanently. I’m sure it could be adapted as required too. There is also a handy shelf (not pictured) that runs across above the gas bottle and tanks.

Measurements are:
Main pod - L=800mm H=720mm D=400mm
Base where it extends either side (could easily be cut down/adapted) Left=230mm Right=290mm

There is a USB point and 12v cigarette lighter point on the side.

Yours for just £425 now just £375 ovno - the parts alone came to just over £600. This is also a lot less than the ‘professional’ kitchen pods I’ve seen but please keep in mind it is a diy build. There is a scratch on the tambour door.

(if no interest I might break it up into bits to sell but it would be a shame)

Collection only from Essex, near Southend on Sea and approx 20 miles from Jct 29 of the M25.

Any details such as measurements required just ask.

907353CD-6B1D-4582-9460-59001C592086.jpeg2ED1B7FA-E109-48EA-AE84-257A9FD5B91F.jpeg0ABCD24A-8CC6-44DE-90C0-B1AC25279DEC.jpegA465520A-944A-41AD-BE8D-79D14A00F5FD.jpeg

AEB7AA7B-2BC0-4663-BE0C-E5A3D24A1E60.jpeg

Last edited:
Asked yesterday if anyone can help with delivery, I don’t think a courier company would treat it well, unless someone can recommend one?

Asked yesterday if anyone can help with delivery, I don’t think a courier company would treat it well, unless someone can recommend one?

It would arrive in a pile of firewood if a courier got their hands on it ! Plus there is a gas bottle.

Still collection only but now £375 as the van has gone and I keep tripping over it in the garage :rolleyes:

Still collection only but now £375 as the van has gone and I keep tripping over it in the garage :rolleyes:
Why not wait until the end of lockdown when people can travel to collect it? I'm watching this with interest but can't do anything right now while we have the stay at home restrictions

Why not wait until the end of lockdown when people can travel to collect it? I'm watching this with interest but can't do anything right now while we have the stay at home restrictions

Thanks @Andysmee - makes total sense but it is also in the way now as it is being stored in the garage rather than in the van:confused:

Thanks @Andysmee - makes total sense but it is also in the way now as it is being stored in the garage rather than in the van:confused:
Up to you, but Mr Johnson probably not going to change lockdown for it :) could get more money after 29th. Glwts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back