Discovery Media System - no rear output

Mickymiff

T6 Pro
Why is there no rear audio output on the bsck of my discovery media system?
I.need to wire some rear speakers but have no output! Any ideas??

That’s an expensive overkill way of doing it, you just need some speaker cable and crimps no need to introduce new quad locks ?

The link above for the rear speaker loom, if you only want to add rear speakers then you can do it simpler
If you are looking for an output for amplifiers then they do another loom with preouts that is handy though

Ah right i see, yeah its just to add rear speakers basically im not sure if they will need to go through amp or just directly onto the back of media system?

The link above for the rear speaker loom, if you only want to add rear speakers then you can do it simpler
If you are looking for an output for amplifiers then they do another loom with preouts that is handy though
Hi Pauly
Don't suppose you have the numbers for the looms you mentioned?

Cheers
T

No its just a product that they sell, checkout their website its listed there

Just checking - i have a 2017 Kombi Edition, if I connect rear speakers as outline above will I get the fade option on the headunit or will that need activation?

I don’t want an amp - just additional speakers.

They will work as soon as you connect them but the fader will need to be activated before it appears on the screen

Thank you. I assume they will just be the same volume as the fronts then when first connected until I can find someone to activate fade. Any idea when the shop will be getting more connectors in stock?

VW have stopped selling them (and we have run out) so have had to order elsewhere
Am hoping to have some by end of week

Back