Digital cockpit Miles to km T6.1

Crazymind

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi folks, heading to Continent tomorrow and can’t find how to change unit and Speedo to km/h on the digital cockpit of my t6.1.

I think it changes if you change the unit settings down in the menu on the head unit.

Sorry kids in bed otherwise I'd head out to the van to check.

Hi Mattia,

I believe @roadtripper is correct. If it's not in there I'm sure it's in the MFD under one of the sum menu's. Do you have discover media if so I have a vehicle in I can check on in the morning for you

Thanks mate, that was easy! Just can’t wrap my head around digital cockpit yet. I was insinsting in finding the conversion in the cluster menu.
I have also just learnt how to increase/decrease the speed one mile at a time with the ACC.
And I found it’s a bit annoying going through the menu to end a call. The old steering wheel button to end the phone call was so much easier.

It is odd the way some things are shared and some things not between the two systems.

The thing I find the most frustrating is that I can only control the digital dash from the steering nav - I really want to be able to control the main head unit too. It would be considerably safer when using Android Auto.

Back