Denby Pop-Top canvas replacement

monkeytrumpet

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Has anyone replaced the tent on a Denby pop top? It's absolute garbage, isnt elasticated enough at the back so it catches in the hinges, isn't watertight, etc etc. Does anyone have any resources? Happy to fit it myself but just need somewhere to buy the tent.

You can get a bungee to put round to pull it in from the hinges. I don’t think many are more-elasticated.
Mine is no longer waterproof so I’m going to hit it with Fabsil this week. Maybe those would be cheaper options.

I've tried with a bungee around it but it's not ideal, with it right the way round it pulls the front in too which I'm not keen on, when you pull the top down it pulls the front against the tie down straps at the front which which then rub through the canvas. There isnt really anywhere else to tie them to. I might look into fabsil, but my thought was to change it out for a scenic canvas while I'm at it

You could try Kingswood Canvas near Bristol, they do the canvasses for Skyline roofs so they can do the vinyl waterproof type material with taped seams.
Give them a call, I think if you could take your existing canvas off to take to them they could do a copy in whatever colour you want.

Back