Dealer Recommendations

teddy

Looking to purchase a new T6 Highline. Rather than wait 22 weeks ordering from a VW main dealer might bite the bullet and go thru a broker. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated (especially if I can order extras) plus any brokers to avoid. Thanks.

Last edited:
Looking to purchase a new T6 Highline. Rather than wait 22 weeks ordering from a VW main dealer might bite the bullet and go thru a dealer. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated (especially if I can order extras) plus any dealers to avoid. Thanks.

I presume you mean broker rather than dealer? Try Nationwide Commercials, got a good price on a 150 Euro 6 Highline, had one in stock and had it delivered to the house a month or so later. Mine was stock but they do have others with better specs. Good to deal with and kept to their promises.

Just in case .... can anyone highly recommend a main dealer for warranty work for the level of vans we all drive?? I'm in Surrey.

I am having kittens at the thought of a dealer saying : "yeah no worries mate, leave it with us for a few days, it'll be fine"

They just don't get it......

.... and of course .. the dents, scratches, oily marks on the carpet and sill steps and dirty greasy fingerprints everywhere were there when I left the van with them :cautious:

Thanks HO .... as you say, due to their reputation, I'm actually already booked in there for other work but they can't do warranty work as they aren't a VW official main dealer

Back