Dash removal for heater repair

cbrblade

T6 Pro
Hi all
Started removing my dash so i can repair heater,I've removed all the lower trims,glovebox,radio,heater controls,clocks is there any hidden fixings i need to be aware of,or a guide on removal,need it done for sunday

When I did it all the fixings were obvious/visible so removed them all but dash didn’t want to release, pulled and twisted and scratched head for half hour then found one screw at each end of the dash that screws in vertically upward and can’t be seen unless you are looking upward from below

When I did it all the fixings were obvious/visible so removed them all but dash didn’t want to release, pulled and twisted and scratched head for half hour then found one screw at each end of the dash that screws in vertically upward and can’t be seen unless you are looking upward from below
Cheers mate,dreading taking steering wheel off tthough,took me about 2hrs to swap it last time,couldnt get the clips to release

What was wrong with the heater? Not that poxy white hot air flap control on the drivers side ?

Great job, that is a serious bit of work, how long did it take?

Also very impressed that you didn’t have any bits left over at the end!:)

Great job, not sure I've got the skill set to take the dash apart like that. I'd have hundreds of spare parts left over :)
Really like the phone holder on top of the dash board. Can you let me know where it came from please? I assume it plugs into the top 12v port? Does that work with Android Auto/Apple Carplay?

Great job, that is a serious bit of work, how long did it take?

Also very impressed that you didn’t have any bits left over at the end!:)
cheers mate,took about 15 hrs but i wired my fogs to bcm while it in bits aswell

Great job, not sure I've got the skill set to take the dash apart like that. I'd have hundreds of spare parts left over :)
Really like the phone holder on top of the dash board. Can you let me know where it came from please? I assume it plugs into the top 12v port? Does that work with Android Auto/Apple Carplay?
it wasnt that bad really mate,phone holder was from amazon

Back