CV Boot T6 4Motion

Andnik

Bamboo Green Cruising Machine
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all the gurus out there.

I have swapped my wheels around to distribute the wear on the tyres and one of the outer boots has got a hole making the rim and the back of the brakes a big greasy mess.

So I have to replace the outer CV Boot.....the part number on the boot is 7E0407285B / 103244494 can I find it....nope.

Any of the experts out there have an alternative number for an OEM boot that is a match to this number it seems there are a lot of options.

4Motion DSG 204 from 2016.

Thanks all

IMG_4710.jpg

Already used Autodoc and they sent me a universal boot from SKF VKJP 01003 its one of those horrid cut to size jobs.

IMG_4712.jpg

Just phone your local vw dealer and give them your registration number, they'll have the part for you next day.

Hahaha I have vowed to NEVER set foot in our local vw dealer........ let alone give them any money!!!!!!!!!

Strange how this part number has no cross references......try and google it......it does not really exist....autodoc will not give an OEM part.

Trying to see if the VW stealers in Barcelona can help.....unfortunately the dealership here in Andorra is a no go area for me.

Cabrons!!! as we say here in this part of the world!!

So after much hassle I have found the proper part number if anyone has this problem in the future. it is 4KE498203 and shares its part number with the new Audi Etron.

Expensive @ €48......Thanks to Luis at VW La Seu d Urgell who was a big help......No thanks to VW in Andorra!!!!

So after much hassle I have found the proper part number if anyone has this problem in the future. it is 4KE498203 and shares its part number with the new Audi Etron.

Expensive @ €48......Thanks to Luis at VW La Seu d Urgell who was a big help......No thanks to VW in Andorra!!!!
Did it come with the clips? I gues it would.

Last edited:
I have not got it yet but assume so.....it is minus the grease for sure. If you want the pure joy of official VW grease its G052528A2.

Back