Sold 2020 T6.1 199PS 4Motion DSG Kombi {Bognor Conversion | Twin-door | Ovano}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Dean

Aviation
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Fortana red - Volkswagen Transporter @BognorMotors Kombi
2020 T6.1 - 2.0 TDI 199HP 4Motion DSG factory twin sliding doors & tailgate **This was and still is a panel van!!
Remaining VW warranty (FIRST REGD 13/01/2021)
HPI clear
16,000 Miles
£52,000.00 +VAT

This is a one of a kind build from the team at BMVS.
Attention to detail is outstanding and all modification have been carried out aligned with factory specification if not better.

I purchased this van from BMVS in February 2022 and asked them to carry out the following modification;

• Kombi conversion - VW OEM parts (1+1+1)
  • Carpet, Insulation (Full)
  • Sound deadening
  • Focal front and rear speaker upgrade
  • Suede headliner includes A/B pillars
  • Interior LEDs - roof and tailgate
  • D K Schweizer Nappa GTI leather captain seats
  • D K Schweizer Nappa leather 1+1+1
  • VW OEM swivel captain seats
  • VW OEM Gloss Black dash trims with fortana red touches.
  • VW OEM Digital dash
  • VW OEM Steering wheel - alcantara top and bottom, perforated leather sides and red stitch
  • VW OEM tailgate internal lock
  • OEM VW reversing camera
  • Webasto heater with OEM ducting
  • Ovano Switch XL
  • Ovano Table
  • STX Coilovers + rear adjuster delete.
  • Hunter alignment
  • Navis GP7 20" bronze in Goodyear
  • Aston Martin Brembo brakes (4) - colour coded in fortana red, matching rears.
  • REVO Stage 1 Software
  • Revo ProPanel Air Filter
  • TVS DSG Drivability Map
  • Black Trapezoid side bars
  • VW OEM Gloss black front grilles with fortana red GTI Tash
  • VW OEM Gloss black wing mirrors/bases
  • Thruxton front splitter - two tone fortana red/Glogg Black
  • VW OEM Rear spoiler in fortana red
  • VW OEM Rear Handle de-locked in fortana red
The van came with the following options from factory;
  • Diff Lock
  • Discover media navigation system including streaming and internet
  • LED headlights with LED daytime running lights and LED tail lights
  • Washer fluid level indicator
This is the perfect work, Kombi van with the added benefit of the Ovano for those few nights away each year should you wish.
Also for sale as pictured is a Fiamma F35 Pro awing in black, Fiamma rooom, Forty winks Ovano & cabin mattresses.

Due to a change in family circumstances the van is now being sold.
The van is located in West Sussex, RH12.

If you have any question please send me a message.
Oli at BMVS will happily talk anyone through this mega specification build too if needed.

Untitled-7-01.png

Untitled-7-02.png

Untitled-7-03.png

Untitled-7-04.png

Untitled-7-05.png

Untitled-7-06.png

Last edited:
I'm absolutely gutted.
I thought the van was sold, had been in close contact with one buyer pending me sorting out the onward vehicle, went to put a deposit down today on the new wheels but now can't as the buyer had gone and purchased another van without notification.

So the van is for sale still, i just hope i haven't spent hours and hours searching for the new car for no reason!
Buyer will get everything i have for camping included in the sale as a sweeter to move fast!

DM me with any questions.
Viewing welcomed.

Thanks,
Mike

Really looking forward to seeing this at the weekend. Thanks for all the detail Mike.
Dan, great to meet you and let you take the van out.

Van still for sale as Dan was deciding if a SWB could work and it couldn’t. I’m sure he will voice his opinion on the van.

Hey all, yeah just wanted to share some thoughts having met Mike and taken this van for a drive...
  • The finish is outstanding. Some of you have already said how nice Fortana Red is and it really does look awesome up close.
  • Personal preference I know, but the Navis bronze rims perfectly complement the van. They are a no-compromise setup on the 20s (I have 10" rears on my current van and wonder if I should go 8.5 all around frequently). Looks vs handling.
  • The interior attention to detail is just amazing. Oli and the team at Bognor have done an incredible job and while I have decided to hang on to my LWB TSI, I'll be back in touch with BMVS about some upgrades. As Mike said to me, this is a T6.1 199 4Motion from BMVS and that is the perfect combination. It's going to hold its value for years to come.
  • I love the leather retrim and the seat comfort (especially the bolsters) is amazing. The 1+1+1 in the back is so versatile. I love the ability to remove the rear seat for carrying stuff and this still be the perfect 4 seater.
  • The digital dash is something special. Made me very envious getting back into my T6 and going back to 2018.
  • The ovano XL system and table are a great set-up and cover almost all van/camper eventualities. Mike is selling a bunch of camping gear (forty winks mattresses and fiamma privacy room and an additional awning) that really makes this a perfect set-up for this summer and beyond. That was very tempting since mine needs more work to get it ready for this summer.
  • Not van-related but Mike was an incredibly nice and honest person. He's poured a lot into this build and wants it to go to someone who truly appreciates the attention to detail. This forum is special and I hope to meet some more of you in time.
So why didn't I buy it? Yeah, it was a very very tough decision. It's the perfect instant 6.1 that will make the majority of folks incredibly happy with it. I contacted Mike last year when it first went up for sale in such excitement but I didn't spot it was a SWB. I think this van and the accessories make it the perfect SWB vehicle. However, I still have an itch to scratch, which is building an epic LWB TSI. (I had a SWB T5 limited edition sportline). I wish I had 4motion on mine, the digital dash, and the rest of the 6.1 refinements. I wish VW did a LWB T6.1 TSI 4 motion that can be easily mapped to 300bhp, but in the absence of that, I need to finish mine before I look at something else. Having said that Mike has helped design the best 6.1 I have seen and it nearly convinced me that I should quit all the work I've done so far and just buy this instant head turner of a van.

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back