For Sale Custom Wheel Center Caps

Leemondo12

VIP Member
T6 Pro
HI All,

As you all know I make custom number plates, and have made quite a few sets for guys on here, who I believe are very happy with my work. I have been experimenting and wanted to show you what I have come up with. Since fitting banded steel wheels to my van I was looking to add my own twist to the bland black cap that covers the wheel bolts and i've come up with these.

IMG_0264.jpegIMG_0261.jpeg
IMG_0270.jpegIMG_0268.jpeg
This is just 2 quick designs I did to suit my wheels/van colour scheme and are to suit being fitted into the black steel wheel caps.
IMG_0274.jpegIMG_0273.jpegIMG_0272.jpeg

The cap needs a 64mm hole cut through it to suit the new cap.

IMG_0276.jpegIMG_0278.jpeg
The black cap could do with a coat of paint but you get the idea :)

As I say these are to suit my needs, they are a 70mm cap. I am sure I will be able to get all the popular sizes of cap.

The cap can be customisable, with any kind of image/letters etc so long as it fits the cap.

Not sure on a price as yet I am really just gauging interest before pushing on too much, even if I only end up with a set for myself :)

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Lee.

IMG_0268.jpeg

I could easily hate you Lee! I would like to change out my Velare centre caps, Thanks to you and Mr Massive I have enough T6F branding going on, are you allowed to do a VW logo version? Certainly have at least 4 of those. I have a spare Velare cap I could send if it would make things easier for you? I'm sure the quality of yours would be better than anything off the shelf if your numberplates are anything to go by!

What are you doing to me Lee?
Luckily I have a birthday coming up.
I've been thinking of putting centre caps on my devonports, would be able to do that size?

What are you doing to me Lee?
Luckily I have a birthday coming up.
I've been thinking of putting centre caps on my devonports, would be able to do that size?
Hi There,

Would need the recessed hole and the centre hole size to see if we could match up some caps.

Cheers Lee

Hi. Do you think you could do some VW centre caps to replicate OEM?
I was thinking the same. I have wolfrace assassin wheels which have the wolfrace roundal in the centre of the hub cap. If these remove it would be good to replace with vw

Morning All,

I've just knocked this up quickly to see what it looks like, think it looks ok.
IMG_0283.jpegIMG_0280.jpegIMG_0282.jpeg

What do you think? I could do any colour so long as I can get it in vinyl.

Regarding sizes of caps, if caps are wanted I will need you guys to measure your existing caps or holes in wheels so I can see if they are available to buy as blanks.

I go back offshore next week so will be limited to what I can do this week and next, but if you get your sizes over I can source banks while away and get them done ASAP on return.

Thanks

Lee

Morning All,

View attachment 226813View attachment 226814View attachment 226815

Regarding sizes of caps, if caps are wanted I will need you guys to measure your existing caps or holes in wheels so I can see if they are available to buy as blanks.

I go back offshore next week so will be limited to what I can do this week and next, but if you get your sizes over I can source banks while away and get them done ASAP on return.

Thanks

Lee
Love those. I will try and find a cap size for my OZ Rally Raids as I’d love something like that

I’m interested in the VW version too.
I have Inovit wheels and the centre caps are starting to look a bit tatty

VW looks good, maybe just the angle of the photo but the font looks a bit wider than the new badge. Reflex silver would be a good colour vw for me :)

After checking the hub cap on my assassins it appeared that the centre cap was integral to the moulded cap but I just happened to see another van with assassins (common as muck my wheels!) while walking the dog which appeared to be missing the badge. So I think I actually just need a disk, I need to check again but is this something you could produce?

Morning All,

View attachment 226813View attachment 226814View attachment 226815

Thanks

Lee
Think your on to a winner there! look awesome

VW looks good, maybe just the angle of the photo but the font looks a bit wider than the new badge. Reflex silver would be a good colour vw for me :)

After checking the hub cap on my assassins it appeared that the centre cap was integral to the moulded cap but I just happened to see another van with assassins (common as muck my wheels!) while walking the dog which appeared to be missing the badge. So I think I actually just need a disk, I need to check again but is this something you could produce?
Hi Pal,

It's the older style of VW badge which has got a wider stroke on it, I can do the new style as below.

IMG_0279.jpeg

Cheers Lee

Back