Cupboard lighting with sensor..?

Ads_Essex

Local lowlife
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Has anyone got any recommendations for in-cupboard lighting with motion / light sensors?

I’m currently looking at LED domes with remote sensors, so each cupboard can have its own switch.

Amazon / eBay / Ali Express obviously all advertise various sets but I’m keen on some feedback before buying.

Cheers.

Im doing the same, I was looking for a single switch bracket but couldnt find one. I did find an push to break switch so thought I could use that, so as the tambour door closes it turns the light off.
These are the two Im ordering to try:

I have all my cupboards lined with led strip lights, I have them then all linked up to 1 switch. Why complicate it with seperate switches per door or draw.
It will only be on for a few seconds so turn the switch on, open door/drawer, find what you want, close door/draw, turn switch off, enjoy life less complicated.

I got 4 of these from Costco. They’re usb rechargeable and have a proximity sensor or constant setting. They have magnets in and you get a metal self adhesive plate for each. Warm white and the battery lasts ages. Also turns off if you leave the cupboard open for more than a couple of mins.

695A973C-3FC4-4E3E-9378-B01CCD7E3776.jpeg

99D1C5CD-6147-4BB5-8AB8-22C1ACC60072.jpeg

I have all my cupboards lined with led strip lights, I have them then all linked up to 1 switch. Why complicate it with seperate switches per door or draw.
It will only be on for a few seconds so turn the switch on, open door/drawer, find what you want, close door/draw, turn switch off, enjoy life less complicated.
This is what I was going to do until I found the cabinet push to break switches. If they dont work out then will just revert to what you have anyway
:thumbsup:

Back