Credit where it’s due!

MikeT6

Team Candy White
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Having joined this forum approximately 4 months ago I have to say that the knowledge / information and just general helpfulness on here is something I’ve never come across before in other groups to anywhere near the same level......

This really stood out to me when a few weeks back I was looking to purchase some B14’s from @YellowHound. I made it known I was keen and he gave me first dibs when he was ready put photos on the ad (a rare stance on many forums)! Then @Alan Walsh kindly made the offer of collecting them on route for me to which I took him up on the offer.

I cannot say thank you enough to these gents as i believe there are not that many people that would go out of their way to do this and this really goes a long way in these challenging times.

I‘ve also made 2 or 3 other seamless purchases through the ‘For Sale’ section including a few kits from @saxoboy and they‘ve all been great.

Just felt it’s something you don’t come across on many other forums so VIP membership on its own has been worth every penny

Hope everyone has a cracking weekend in these crazy times!

Mike

Good of you to give a positive “shout out” to fellow members and the forum itself. I do agree - the reasons you set out absolutely justify the VIP membership.

The aim of the Forum ( of which I have been a member from almost the beginning ) has always been to help each other wherever possible. A thing more people should adopt in all walks of life. It was my pleasure to be of assistance, and the case of beer was not necessary but will be enjoyed very much.

As a new poster myself I second Mike's comment's, more help and information than any manual could give. Having purchased through the "for Sale" section, I found the seller to be fair in his appraisal, well priced and extremely helpful. It's a great community and one I am very pleased to be a part of. VIP incoming!

As a new poster myself I second Mike's comment's, more help and information than any manual could give. Having purchased through the "for Sale" section, I found the seller to be fair in his appraisal, well priced and extremely helpful. It's a great community and one I am very pleased to be a part of. VIP incoming!
Absolutely! What is 25p a week towards the cost of hosting, software and all the good stuff behind the scenes. Besides, it gets you access to guides, wiring diagrams etc!

It’s nice to hear these comments, when we started the forum we worked hard to make it a positive place where people helped and very determined it was not going to become a Facebook type affair and I have to say I am very pleased the way it has developed and matured and that’s credit to each and every member that partakes and contributes, keep paying it forward people

My wife says this is my version Facebook as I don’t do Facebook.
Keep up the great work all, you can’t buy generosity, kindness and friendliness that exist on this Forum.

Proud to be a small part of it.:thumbsup:

Keep up the great work all, you can’t buy generosity, kindness and friendliness that exist on this Forum.
Does occasionally buying the homeless guy outside Morrisons a steak-bake & a coffee count? :D :D :D

Having joined this forum approximately 4 months ago I have to say that the knowledge / information and just general helpfulness on here is something I’ve never come across before in other groups to anywhere near the same level......

This really stood out to me when a few weeks back I was looking to purchase some B14’s from @YellowHound. I made it known I was keen and he gave me first dibs when he was ready put photos on the ad (a rare stance on many forums)! Then @Alan Walsh kindly made the offer of collecting them on route for me to which I took him up on the offer.

I cannot say thank you enough to these gents as i believe there are not that many people that would go out of their way to do this and this really goes a long way in these challenging times.

I‘ve also made 2 or 3 other seamless purchases through the ‘For Sale’ section including a few kits from @saxoboy and they‘ve all been great.

Just felt it’s something you don’t come across on many other forums so VIP membership on its own has been worth every penny

Hope everyone has a cracking weekend in these crazy times!

Mike

Some great feedback right there. Good to hear everyone helping each other out.

I would like to give credit so may as well add to this thread.
I had a 150w Redarc solar blanket ( that cost heaps) and it stopped outputting.
These come with a 2 year warranty, and of course mine was out of warranty by 8 months or so.
I contacted Redarc and they tested it and confirmed that it had no output.
I got a phone call to say they were sending me a new replacement blanket which I have received.
I was impressed as I thought they would say unfortunately its out of the warranty period.
So I must say Redarc do standby their equipment .

Back