Creative Camperz

Bazza1878

Hi I’m looking for anybody’s experience with the company “creative camperz” located in Elland by Halifax/Huddersfield, I’ve contacted them regarding there Poptop roofs which are a very reasonable cost (I appreciate that a higher price usually means higher quality but these got my price range, I would be very interested in any body’s experience good at bad. Thanks for reading.

Can't comment on them however would recommend James at Custom Campers in the Halifax area. He fits Austops which are a known quality brand and his work was first class. I had similar done to the special offer on Creative Camperz website and it wasn't hugely more expensive. If they are local I would suggest checking them both out.

Creative camperz is run by Scott Holmes, possibly Simon Holmes brother of Creative Dubs

Only a possibility

Going to do a bit more research before making a decision, vamoose are looking good also custom campers!!

Vamoose are good, time tested proven over the years
A bit dear but that’s what you pay for
Possibly the designs favouring the older customer if they haven’t changed

Vamoose have a traditional hinge at the rear rather than scissor hinges which means they don't get the same height at that end. I don't believe that they do scenic canvas either. They are supposed to be very good quality however and people who have them seem happy.

Vamoose have a traditional hinge at the rear rather than scissor hinges which means they don't get the same height at that end. I don't believe that they do scenic canvas either. They are supposed to be very good quality however and people who have them seem happy.
Ahhh! The hinge could be a sticking point for me as being 6’4” need all possible headroom, looks like a lot more research may be required.
I’m based in north wales so if anybody had any recommendations/non recommendations it would be appreciated.

Ahhh! The hinge could be a sticking point for me as being 6’4” need all possible headroom, looks like a lot more research may be required.
I’m based in north wales so if anybody had any recommendations/non recommendations it would be appreciated.
If you're in North Wales, then wouldn't West Dubs be nearer for you?

Back