Leehoops

VIP Member
T6 Guru
A3B92B83-DB88-41AC-8DB2-BC1837F82A7C.jpeg Hi guys , I would like to introduce myself - I’m lee (Hoops) I’m reasonably new to the forum after ordering my T32 highline panel van in feb 2019
, I’ve been following all you knowledgeable people
Since then to gain as much info as poss ! I’ve had a T5-1 from new in 2013 used as a work van to which I have spent lots of time and money modding it ,so I’m not new to the scene, although
“Uma” is a little different as she is going to be converted in to a camper at the beginning of June
So in the past few weeks I have spent a whole load of wonga on lots of stereo equipment from the famous absolute5 who I might add has been really helpful . I’m sure you’ve seen it all before but il add some pics of Uma and my progress with the ice install so far

Hi,

looking good! would love Absolute5 to do my audio!

CZ.
I have done all th
Hi,

looking good! would love Absolute5 to do my audio!

CZ.
yes he is a legend on this forum ! so I thought I would have to get all the equipment from him , as I knew he would be able to guide me through the ins and outs of the install , he’s been a great help
I wasn’t going to sound deaden the front floor pan but while all the interior was out I thought it certainly wouldn’t do any harm for the sake of £60

so, how does it sound? Did you go for the signature set-up?

Also, I am thinking of going for the Reimo Variotech seat/bed rail system, did any cabling go under the floor outside of the cab area? cheers.

Ah it’s not all connected up yet as both seats need to be removed again when it goes to the converters beginning of next month , so the amp and sub have to be fitted after , I am looking forward to the test day !
All / most cabling goes on the cab floor but nothing in the rear apart from the power lead which is going to my Leisure battery , and my rear speaker cables run from the dash up the a pillar and through the roof along with the existing loom then dropped down to the speakers

Oh and yes I think this is absolute 5 ‘s signature set up
Cool, are you getting them to put in a diesel heater?

Probably going to get CMC to do my floor, variotech and roof. And would like absolut5 to do sound, power, heater and carpet lining and insulation... that's my current thoughts any way...

Cool, are you getting them to put in a diesel heater?

Probably going to get CMC to do my floor, variotech and roof. And would like absolut5 to do sound, power, heater and carpet lining and insulation... that's my current thoughts any way...
I am having an lpg heater with an tank mounted behind the spare wheel which will also feed the gas hob and a bbq point at the rear bumper !
It’s exciting stuff ain’t it , I’m getting giddy as it’s gone in for vb air suspension and should be picking it up today !! Is yours just a standard van at the moment?

I am having an lpg heater with an tank mounted behind the spare wheel which will also feed the gas hob and a bbq point at the rear bumper !
It’s exciting stuff ain’t it , I’m getting giddy as it’s gone in for vb air suspension and should be picking it up today !! Is yours just a standard van at the moment?
Ordered a T32 highline a few weeks back and now waiting - 16 weeks - painful. So I am planing then re-planning and then going again. But I love it. Good thought on the lpg tank want the same but have been tempted by a diesel heater. VB Air, cool, would like the same! Where you getting that done? :)

Last edited:
The waiting is soon over believe me time flies !
I’m getting the air done by Exploria in Brighouse West Yorkshire ! They are a great company and have done a lot of work on my t5

6AF6D067-DCFE-4417-81A0-F682322BBCBE.jpeg Just picked up the van last night and got it back in storage , I’ve not had chance to play with it yet but I’m loving the lowered look !
This is in car park mode !

The waiting is soon over believe me time flies !
I’m getting the air done by Exploria in Brighouse West Yorkshire ! They are a great company and have done a lot of work on my t5
I have been up to Exploria - they have a great set-up!

I have been up to Exploria - they have a great set-up!
Yes they are a great outfit for sure Graham and his wife Danielle are lovely people and they are great at what they do ! I would recommend them to anyone wanting any work done on their van in the West Yorkshire area

Looking good. I just got back from 'traditional' camping - god i can't wait for the camper!!!
Yes I’ve always been a traditional camper so when I get the van converted it’s all going to be new to me , but one thing is for sure , I’m looking forward to been able to rock up at a campsite late at night and not have to put a tent up in the pissing down rain !

Yes I’ve always been a traditional camper so when I get the van converted it’s all going to be new to me , but one thing is for sure , I’m looking forward to been able to rock up at a campsite late at night and not have to put a tent up in the pissing down rain !
Amen to that. Also not having to pack a damp tent and then get it out at home to dry!!!

Seen as most people on the site have been going on about the best/ cheapest mod - extra door seals and the rubber dash strip I had to invest and I can say I’m very impressed, also while Surfing the net I also bought some rubber door pocket liners , quite expensive for what they are but I think it’s worth it !

Back