Converting From Android To Iphone

and if you’re just interested in battery life, get the battery replaced in your existing handset. Apple aren’t known for their lasting battery life (and this is coming from an Apple user).

Thanks for the words of wisdom gents.....apparently "Mick" is delivering it today between 13.32 and 14.32 but I've decided to take it back into a Vodafone shop. Apparently it gets back to them quicker that way and I'll get charged less? The lovely Mrs MD says that only I could make such a fuss about a mobile phone! She's quite happy with her iPhone 5 hand me down from our daughter! Now I need to look for a decent android phone now that HTC don't seem to be as readily available these days.....or get my battery changed (approx. £60).
Thanks again gents!:thumbsup:

If your only interested in making calls and texting just get a cheapy.

I thought of that @superflyguy but I need a smart phone to check weather forecasts when I'm out and about due to my line of work. Don't need the met office app right now to check the weather.....'cos it's just sh*t....all bl**dy week!!:eek:

I thought of that @superflyguy but I need a smart phone to check weather forecasts when I'm out and about due to my line of work. Don't need the met office app right now to check the weather.....'cos it's just sh*t....all bl**dy week!!:eek:
I have a Pine cone hanging from my Van mirror and rely on that !! but yes your right its constant rain at the moment.
Huawei phones get great reviews and reasonably priced.

Back