Sold Cheap Apple Devices - iPhone 6S 16Gb (SOLD iPad Air 16Gb, SOLD iPad Air 32Gb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

t6blo

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
These are legit, were bought new and belonged to my mum and dad - mum is no longer with us and dad has just upgraded to a new iPhone and iPad. I am helping him clear out some old tech. These are cheap enough to leave in the van, or for the kids or as an 'out on the piss phone' that you don't mind dropping or losing in a drunken haze :whistle:

1. SOLD TO @JOG iPad Air A1474 32Gb Wi-Fi in white - £45 inc 2-3 day insured courier
Has lived in a non-smoking house and in a protective case all its life. Works fine and still holds a charge. Screen is damage free and there are no marks or scratches to speak of on the rest of the device. I have wiped and tested with my Apple ID and it restored fine. Have now wiped and removed from my Apple ID ready for a new owner. Updated to the latest supported version of iOS. No box but has genuine charger and genuine USB>lightning cable.

2. SOLD TO @JOG iPad Air A1474 16Gb Wi-Fi in white - £35 inc 2-3 day insured courier
Has lived in a non-smoking house and in a protective case all its life. Works fine and still holds a charge. Screen is damage free and there are no marks or scratches to speak of on the rest of the device. I have wiped and tested with my Apple ID and it restored fine. Have now wiped and removed from my Apple ID ready for a new owner. Updated to the latest supported version of iOS. No box but has genuine charger and aftermarket USB>lightning cable.

3. SOLD iPhone 6S A1688 32Gb Unlocked TouchID Wi-Fi in silver - £40 inc 2-3 day insured courier
Was my dads phone and has been in a protective case all its life. Works fine and battery still holds a charge but is not great by todays standards. Battery health is showing 83%. Screen is damage free and there are no marks or scratches to speak of on the rest of the device. Unlocked for any UK network. I have wiped and tested with my Apple ID and it restored fine. Have now wiped and removed from my Apple ID ready for a new owner. Updated to the latest supported version of iOS. Original box, genuine charger but no USB>lightning cable.

Photos below...

IMG_1303.jpg
IMG_1304.jpgIMG_1305.jpg
IMG_1306.jpg
IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg
IMG_1300.jpgIMG_1297.jpg
IMG_1299.jpg
IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg
IMG_1291.jpgIMG_1290.jpg
IMG_1295.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
In the interests of fairness, I got PM's in this order...

1674142641192.png

@ma77y wanted the 32Gb iPad
@JOG wanted both iPads

Happy to accommodate both if OK with yourselves?

@t6blo did jog take the iPads? Or is there one hanging around?
Cheers
Currently waiting on @JOG replying to my PM with his payment confirmation and address etc.
If I get no reply by tomorrow then I’ll post back here and offer them up again…

Payment received - will be posting today.

Just the iPhone 6S left.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back