Converting 2 Tone Dashboard To All Black

highwaycollective

T6 Pro
The guys at THQ posted a video of their TSI that they have just converted to an all black Caravelle interior. I have had a quick google and the door cards are easy to track down, however I cant seem to locate anyone who sells the replacement lower dash panels in black.

Also, the images I have found of vans with this interior all seem to have the "wine cooler" in the middle. I have a bench in the front, and would prefer to keep the regular centre console so that the person sitting in the middle has more leg room. Does anyone know if the black lower panels only come in the "wine cooler" configuration?

thq-centre-console.jpg

Both versions of the dash are available in all black, I have supplied several sets for various people on and off the forum but as new parts it all adds up to rather expensive, dash lowers + velle cards would be over a grand !

Both versions of the dash are available in all black, I have supplied several sets for various people on and off the forum but as new parts it all adds up to rather expensive, dash lowers + velle cards would be over a grand !

Ah thats good to know! I will let you know when I am ready to proceed and we can take it from there. I think it looks so much better that the two tone.

@Pauly is your man.

I've done the full Black swap..

Both door cards and the 3 lower dash panels.... no wine cooler for me as I has the double bench seat.

Just PM him to get your kit sorted.....

@Pauly is your man.

I've done the full Black swap..

Both door cards and the 3 lower dash panels.... no wine cooler for me as I has the double bench seat.

Just PM him to get your kit sorted.....

Sounds great. Random question, how do you get the lock in the new glove box to match your van keys? Did you swap the lock barrel over?

Lol.... funny enough....thats the one thing I've not done yet..

So far I have no idea???

Anyone?

I’ve never used the lock on my glovebox so can’t say whether it’ll be a full barrel in there, but the barrel in my barn door was just held in with a circlip.

Back