For Sale Composition Colour Headunit. £30

T6Plumber

Plumbing Giveth. T6 Taketh.
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi guys & gals

Upgraded the head unit in my 69 plate Highline for a Kenwood 8021

Still have the OEM CD Player (as title) with DAB etc that it replaced.

No idea if it’s any use to anybody? Had a little look on eBay & there’s a few on there for around the £50 to £60 mark. So was thinking £30 plus postage to fellow forum members.

IMG_4885.jpeg
IMG_4894.jpeg

Hi @gazd sorry I’ve never owned a T5 so couldn’t say either way. I’m based in Tidworth just up from Stonehenge on the A303.

But I’m down to visit the Van Cave in March who are down your way by the looks of it if that helps?

Will it work in my t6.
Looks different to mine.mine does not have dab. I could be interested.

Will it work in my t6.
Looks different to mine.mine does not have dab. I could be interested.
It came out of my T6 so yeah I would think so. Definitely be worth asking some of the tech wizards on here if you’d need any additional bits to get full functionality such as DAB & Bluetooth working, before committing though mate.

I’m not going to be much help on that front unfortunately…

Plumbing & heating questions though, hit me up! :thumbsup: :laugh:

Yes it will fit the dash of a 2010-2015 t5 , but the wiring is different and it’s vin locked
Cheers for that mate. Appreciate it! @gazd Not sure if you’ve got anyone local who can sort what would need to be done to get it up & running but if so, & if it’s something you’re wanting to do, Let me know :)

i am - it seems i'm now that old that not only do i not understand how my phone works but now i don't understand how my heating works!? :thumbsdown:

thanks @T6Plumber DM incoming, tomorrow probably
More than happy to help if I can mate! Least I can do after all the (near enough) free knowledge I’ve sponged from you guys since finding this forum, is to give a bit back on a subject that I’m passionate about. Speak soon :thumbsup:

Back