"Comfort Telephone Interface Including Wireless Charging 9ij"

Deaston

T6 Pro
All over the VW Transporter website and within the printed literature is the phrase "Optional comfort telephone interface including wireless mobile phone charging".

But going through the options, I can't actually see this option. Anyone able to shed any light?

All over the VW Transporter website and within the printed literature is the phrase "Optional comfort telephone interface including wireless mobile phone charging".

But going through the options, I can't actually see this option. Anyone able to shed any light?
Did you ever find this option?

Did you ever find this option?

No, never found the option. My T6.1 arrived last week, and it doesn't have wireless charging. Just two USB C ports next to a cup holder which means there isn't really anywhere to put your phone whilst it's plugged in.

I'm guessing, like a lot of nice options, they're not available for the panel van.

No, never found the option. My T6.1 arrived last week, and it doesn't have wireless charging. Just two USB C ports next to a cup holder which means there isn't really anywhere to put your phone whilst it's plugged in.

I'm guessing, like a lot of nice options, they're not available for the panel van.
Weird, would’ve thought it’d be an option you could pick. Can’t see it on high line kombi either?

Lucky for the Irish then! Here in England it seems to be an option you can't actually choose.

I don't really see where the inductive charging pad would be in the van - there isn't really an obvious place for it. I'd be interested for you to show us when you get your van.

Lucky for the Irish then! Here in England it seems to be an option you can't actually choose.

I don't really see where the inductive charging pad would be in the van - there isn't really an obvious place for it. I'd be interested for you to show us when you get your van.
I work for a VW Commercial dealership, the cup holder to the left of the gearbox becomes the charger and you lose the cup holder, the 2 x USB-C connections are at the top instead of the side

I work for a VW Commercial dealership, the cup holder to the left of the gearbox becomes the charger and you lose the cup holder, the 2 x USB-C connections are at the top instead of the side
Hi @Volkswagen head can you explain a little more please. Certainly the Caravelle brochure states this wireless charging is from late 2020 but there is no option to select this in the configurator as it appears as the standard but I have no idea if this should be expected in the vehicle or not.

Hi @Volkswagen head can you explain a little more please. Certainly the Caravelle brochure states this wireless charging is from late 2020 but there is no option to select this in the configurator as it appears as the standard but I have no idea if this should be expected in the vehicle or not.
I appreciate the photo is a LHD but I found it hard to come across an RHD photo, it is available as an optional extra here in Ireland, not sure what the UK spec is. I have ordered it for a few customers on both California and Transporter panel vans. nice feature to have. Hope this helps

1BA9DCBD-154E-41C3-9DC7-A0F20512666F.png

And links to all parts involved in this upgrade.

Another well invested €35 = £31 :thumbsup:

@Robert

I've managed to source most of the parts listed above. But not the antenna cable.

Have you got a part number for that? - is it this:
https://www.lllparts.co.uk/product/000098710A/adapter-aerial-wire-br-gsm-aerial

Thx.
This is antenna cable part number

6Q0035674C

Screenshot_20220712-172800_Gallery.jpg
1657643758569.png

Would this work in. T6.1?
Looks like it does.
See the photo in the link below.

Back