Coloured seat belts

Back in the game! Will it repel careless/thoughtless apprentices?:)
Lol, you can cover the seatbelts in the stuff yourself. Let me find the link.

Sweet. Bought it! I’ll see if I can spray it all over the passenger seat so the scruffy feckers don’t wreck that too!

or just ban them from the van
It’s great stuff used it in my old A5. Water just beads in the seats. Then wipe it off. Job done.

Airbagteam.com look good, need to send your belts off though? Need replacements while they get done ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think I could tow a really really small trailer
Every kilo counts! I was just pulling your leg. I have no idea what the rationale was behind the 1997 licence rule changes other than additional fees for additional tests!

Every kilo counts! I was just pulling your leg. I have no idea what the rationale was behind the 1997 licence rule changes other than additional fees for additional tests!
Not just trailers though, I think a fully loaded crafter would be too big.

Not just trailers though, I think a fully loaded crafter would be too big.
The Raj bites back! They’ll have us all on tuk-tuks yet!

SWMBO is now type-1 diabetic! On a temporary (3-year) licence now....can’t tow anymore or drive a 7.5tonne hire van or anything she used to be able to do. (Well, she can but just isn’t allowed to anymore!)

The Raj bites back! They’ll have us all on tuk-tuks yet!

SWMBO is now type-1 diabetic! On a temporary (3-year) licence now....can’t tow anymore or drive a 7.5tonne hire van or anything she used to be able to do. (Well, she can but just isn’t allowed to anymore!)
My Dad is the same.

Back