Coloured seat belts

@Texxaco has some snazzy coloured seat belts!
I have red ones from Customvanz as that’s who built mine, nice to be different. Breaks up the grey and black in the van.

Just showed the missus and got the obligatory rolled eyes. I was thinking like green as that’s my theme. This will be the most pimped out joiners van in the NW I think

I have red ones from Customvanz as that’s who built mine, nice to be different. Breaks up the grey and black in the van.
Erm.....they’re pink, mate! I know they told you that they’re red, but actually, they’re pink!

Just showed the missus and got the obligatory rolled eyes. I was thinking like green as that’s my theme. This will be the most pimped out joiners van in the NW I think
Lol I get that constantly @BenR. My two pronged attack is explain the benefits, why it would make life in the van more fun and then show the solution.

So far it’s worked for Suede A and B pillars. Flat bottom MFSW with paddles, rear fake windows, painted callipers, the van sat in its hunches, battery cover pained in gloss black. Suede DSG gear lever gator etc etc and the bestpart my ace wife has helped with all of the above, even offered to put half to the leisure setup, tv and Xbox setup.

oh and the security tracker.

Worked for me!!!

Lol I get that constantly @BenR. My two pronged attack is explain the benefits, why it would make life in the van more fun and then show the solution.

So far it’s worked for Suede A and B pillars. Flat bottom MFSW with paddles, rear fake windows, painted callipers, the van sat in its hunches, battery cover pained in gloss black. Suede DSG gear lever gator etc etc and the bestpart my ace wife has helped with all of the above, even offered to put half to the leisure setup, tv and Xbox setup.

oh and the security tracker.

Worked for me!!!
My wife idea just just said ”Why would the guys meet any resistance from their other half’s” although she did have a beetle which she customised! Already a dub head.

Erm.....they’re pink, mate! I know they told you that they’re red, but actually, they’re pink!
One word “Specsavers” mate!

My wife idea just just said ”Why would the guys meet any resistance from their other half’s” although she did have a beetle which she customised! Already a dub head.
Already bought the suede gear gaitor (after seeing yours I think!) ordered the calliper paint this evening, got grilles all black badges, side bars, rear spoiler front spoiler and black repeaters all sat in the office! My missus is working out of my workshop office at the moment as her office is closed it’s been very handy for getting all my stuff delivered but extremely hard to hide it all!

Anybody remember when the MG Metro came out in the 1980's, I was immediately struck by the red seat belts, I'd never seen a car with anything other than black seatbelts, it seemed really radical to have red ones!!!
As time went on it became obvious that clean red seat belts might look great but grubby red ones looked shite and we realised why most seat belts were black!

Anybody remember when the MG Metro came out in the 1980's, I was immediately struck by the red seat belts, I'd never seen a car with anything other than black seatbelts, it seemed really radical to have red ones!!!
As time went on it became obvious that clean red seat belts might look great but grubby red ones looked shite and we realised why most seat belts were black!
Ha. Not me, I was born in 86!:whistle::whistle:

Hadn’t thought about that though, they will get filthy in no time in a work van :(

Hadn’t thought about that though, they will get filthy in no time in a work van :(
Get them coated, then they repel dirt. My mate does it on clients interior trim. Water beads of them.

Back