Colour Infill On Devonports

RussGT6

T6 Guru
Someone infilled the spokes on their Devonports in black, I cannot find who it was, any idea?
I want to do something similar on my sportlines and wondered what material was used and how it lasts.

^ hi mate , I know I'm old ... and to prove it I've just fallen down the stairs and broken my coffee mug ! wears the red panic button when you need it ...

@RussGT6 Try Page 2 of the thread Team Devonports where T6 Dave posted a PDF template. Material used is vinyl . Edited. Original application is as good as new.

Last edited:
I used the template from that thread and some vinyl off eBay for a few pounds. Went for a colour change vinyl but not happy so going to strip them off and try again with something else. Much cheaper and easier than painting and it only takes a few minutes to do.

I used the template from that thread and some vinyl off eBay for a few pounds. Went for a colour change vinyl but not happy so going to strip them off and try again with something else. Much cheaper and easier than painting and it only takes a few minutes to do.
This is a surprisingly low-cost modification. It allows personalisation by either colour coding the infill or using a contrasting colour that has been used elsewhere, such as the front grilles. Equally, if you can print vinyl yourself then you can add your own design or logo.

This is a surprisingly low-cost modification. It allows personalisation by either colour coding the infill or using a contrasting colour that has been used elsewhere, such as the front grilles. Equally, if you can print vinyl yourself then you can add your own design or logo.

You can only successfully print onto vinyl if you are lucky enough like me to either own a solvent printer, or thermal.. Latex and uv would also do the job, but not a home inkjet or laser.. Mind if you are "old skool" you could screen print them.. :whistle:

Glad to find the template I made is being used to help people.. Mind you, I expect it's also being used, like the original posters idea, to make money on eBay.. Nothing like ripping the arse out of something I suppose..

Back