Clayton wheels in black on standard Highline Kombi pure grey

Oh lovely, that might be an option then. Are your tyres on aggressive tread? Could you post up some sizes/makes or are they they same as above? Have you got spacers on these Claytons as they nicely stick out to the edge ?

Thinking of powder coating my Clayton's in a vinyl black colour. What's the ball park price for a set at the powder coaters?

215 65 16 tyres work the best on 16" the 205 OEM tyres I feel are too light over centre and also need a much higher tyre pressure than the 215's, I do all my testing and development on the 215 size and bin off the 205 tyres, one point to note unless anyone can correct me, the spare tyre is a 205 65 16 and the 215 65 16 doesn't fit in the carrier underneath which is a pain as you effectively end up with a smaller spare, personally I like keeping OEM wheels, they are great quality and load rated, plus some aftermarket rims use a 60 deg taper bolt which means you need to carry original bolts for the spare wheel another PITA, I have a set of 16" claytons in VW matte anthracite for winter tyres, a set of 17" Devenport for if im doing anything long distance high load and possible wet or varying weather, and a set of 19" Cantara from Amarok to pimp about on :)

Thinking of powder coating my Clayton's in a vinyl black colour. What's the ball park price for a set at the powder coaters?
I pay £50 for mine inc acid stripping depends on the place and if tyres are off already

I need to ask, I am going to get winter tyres on my Clayton’s to replace my 19” summer wheels.
Currently the Claytons have 205/65 16 fitted.
Does anybody know if I can go to a 215/65 16 as there are more choice of winters for vans.

TIA

Reactions: CAB
I need to ask, I am going to get winter tyres on my Clayton’s to replace my 19” summer wheels.
Currently the Claytons have 205/65 16 fitted.
Does anybody know if I can go to a 215/65 16 as there are more choice of winters for vans.

TIA
215/65/16 is a common size tyre for the Clayton, so I can’t see it being a problem.

Back