Clayton wheels in black on standard Highline Kombi pure grey

I need to ask, I am going to get winter tyres on my Clayton’s to replace my 19” summer wheels.
Currently the Claytons have 205/65 16 fitted.
Does anybody know if I can go to a 215/65 16 as there are more choice of winters for vans.

TIA
@Lizzo 894

Yes no problem with that tyre size - my Claytons have 215/65/16 winter tyres fitted as an extra cost upgrade to standard, when originally supplied by Vw.
Wheels only fitted during the winter months when the camper rarely gets driven more than 1000 miles before swapping back to the summer 19's!!

IMG_2721.JPG IMG_2725.JPG

I need to ask, I am going to get winter tyres on my Clayton’s to replace my 19” summer wheels.
Currently the Claytons have 205/65 16 fitted.
Does anybody know if I can go to a 215/65 16 as there are more choice of winters for vans.

TIA
Just done that myself

DSC_5613.JPG

Michelin Crossclimate Agelis?
How are they? Been looking at them this morning.
They look great! Not tested them yet, off to Surrey next weekend (will be mainly motorway) then Wrexham for New Year. Sorry, doesn't help much does it!

Good thing about 215 is they run at lower pressure, have a look at your tyre sticker, it should show both.

Edited to say, did a lot of research on the forum, almost universally well reviewed by those who have them.

Back