What wheels? Pure Grey T6.1

Benji46

VIP Member
Hi guys. I'm halfway through my conversion on t6.1 highline (windows and pop top done)I'm pure grey with black roof abs lending itself to a set of black wheels however I really haven't a clue and I'm more interested in comfort driving and don't want to sacrifice making the drive any worse!) I quite like the off road look (swamper wheeels) or similar. Could those who know offer any advice on that basis...
Here's what it looks like so far !

Screenshot_20221004-183401_Messenger.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Just get your original wheels done in black with some chunky tyres, i was really surprised at how good it looked the first time i saw it in the flesh !!

Hi Pauly
Hi Radford
Yes I was thinking possibly the same..do you guys have a photo or 2 to share..!
Any idea as to what sort of chunky tyres?

@WeaWar has painted his Clayton wheels black and fitted swamper tyres, properly fill the arches on their flat grey 6.1, was at Busfest this year so there should be some piccies on here from that thread?

If I was going to get wheels I’d get the Oz Rally Raid, look good but don’t know what they are like to drive etc

Thanks guys that look is awesome. One last question is the drive any different ? Or how is the drive different if it all ?

Sadly the van now handles like a blancmange being carried by an octogenarian waiter on a unicycle, in other words pretty much as it came from the factory...
Sorry wrong thread, this was a reply to the H4 headlight thread. :whistle:

Back