Sold Clayton’s. £200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velma2

Finally sorted... and shiny new wheels too.....
VIP Member
Vw Transporter T6 Genuine Alloys from my Highline With Good Tyres. Lots of tread left and are in good condition. One has very minor scuff that may polish out . See photos. (Hardly noticeable) Only done 16k miles when replaced with new set. Have been cleaned and have a cardboard wheel boxes to transport them in your car\van when you collect if you want them. £220 asking price. Could be persuaded for £200 if collected before Wednesday . Been stored correctly . Never had any punctures and have no cracks in alloys. Will fit other vehicles and sizes are shown in pics. ( Bargain! ) actual location for collection is YO17 8TQ, Helperthorpe , ten mins approx from Malton . Uk buyers only, preferably North Yorkshire buyers that have have cash to pay on collection. Please. Genuine seller seeks genuine buyer . (Been messed about with Facebook scammers today) Call or text 07799347851. Mickey

IMG_2141.jpeg

IMG_8162.jpeg

IMG_2142.jpeg

IMG_2145.jpeg

IMG_2144.jpeg

IMG_2143.jpeg

IMG_2148.jpeg

IMG_2147.jpeg

IMG_2146.jpeg

IMG_2140.jpeg

Very interested (based in Leeds) and just doing some checking to see if they're good to be used on a T32.

Do you know how much tread is left on each?

I'm up for Malton show at the end of the month, will keep an eye on this as if they are still available then I may take them off your hands!

As there are 2 people interested in 1 set i hope you dont mind me adding i have a set of these taken from a can after 3k miles I am tempted to ket go. Perfect condition. No marks.

As there are 2 people interested in 1 set i hope you dont mind me adding i have a set of these taken from a can after 3k miles I am tempted to ket go. Perfect condition. No marks.
I think you're better off starting your own thread :)

Very interested (based in Leeds) and just doing some checking to see if they're good to be used on a T32.

Do you know how much tread is left on each?
EDIT: They came off my T28, but looking at tyre, its marked as 105 on side wall, see pic. They are standard van tyres, ones fitted by VW at factory. Google search says... 105 is ok for 925 kg per wheel,, and tyre stamped that in pic 7. Think you will be fine. Just found my tyre depth gauge 2 x tyre at about 6mm, 2 x tyres at 5 mm. well off the wear indicators. Only changed them as went for wider wheels. Are you Interested?
LOAD INDEXKG MAX. LOAD PER TYRE

Last edited:
I'm up for Malton show at the end of the month, will keep an eye on this as if they are still available then I may take them off your hands!
That's great, i will keep this thread up to date if they sell beforehand, to let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back