Chrome Trim

Yes they match fine. I've put another strip on the top vane to mimic the Caravelle grille since this was taken
file-18-07-2017-20-43-56-jpeg.10766

I'll get a set ordered then. Where did you get the top strip from?

Yep... Been on a year now and still bright and shiny and no sign of movement even with a weekly jet wash.
Good match for factory trim.
IMG_20170926_145409~2.jpg

Here's a closer one from when I fitted the front camera. It's a bit dirty but you can see how close they are in size/shape

file-23-08-2017-18-27-23-jpeg.12506

Not overly impressed with the lower bumper chrome strip I fitted to mine. They are not stuck very well. Going to have to get some double sided trim tape an re fit them.

Genuine Caravelle one will go on next week

Not today :( (don't worry mate, I will just sit here alone and clean the tools ready for next week)

Not overly impressed with the lower bumper chrome strip I fitted to mine. They are not stuck very well. Going to have to get some double sided trim tape an re fit them.

Transporter HQ do much nicer clip in lower grill chrome trims. They fit in the original VW slots where the current trim is. No double sided tape needed.

As seen here.
My main grill is the genuine Caravelle one.

20181116_115803~2.jpg

I cannot see any on the website though?

If you use Instagram, or FB, drop Andy a message and tell him I mentioned the lower chromes (he knows me as Paul, not Tourershine, although he knows my business name too) He will answer pretty quickly. If you don't use them, let me know and I will message him for you.

If anyone is after genuine VW Chrome trim I've just come off the phone from the parts dept at my local dealer, their computer now shows standard chrome has been discontinued and they are only stocking 'dark chrome' from now on. I'm after a streamer pack, both sides and tailgate to fit after a two tone respray and if I want genuine VW it'll have to be dark chrome.

Each to there own and that but really don’t like all the chrome there’s a Range Rover round here that’s got every chrome stick on trim piece you can buy and kinda reminds me of that,

Back