Cheapest place to get hold of a rubber floor

Onisima

Where is the most frugal place to get hold of a rubber floor for my LWB T5.1? I've ripped out all the old ply and fitted the triple bench seat, but need some fast and cheap floor to last a while! There must be loads somewhere from people who are ripping them out and adding posh floors?

IMG_3871.jpg

When you find one be aware of how big and more importantly how heavy they are. You will be hard pressed to transport it in anything smaller than a MWB van!

Where is the most frugal place to get hold of a rubber floor for my LWB T5.1? I've ripped out all the old ply and fitted the triple bench seat, but need some fast and cheap floor to last a while! There must be loads somewhere from people who are ripping them out and adding posh floors?
Ring around conversion companies, there’s bound to be some LWB rubber floors lurking around

I used to use these for Swamper conversions… they appear to be a bit rarer over the last 12-18 months. But, you will find a solid one come up for about £200-300 (a battered one for less). There is only one company I know of (after ringing around in the past) that keeps a few in stock… based near London (you would need to collect)

IMG_3197.jpeg

Back