Cheap way to change front speakers?

sipep

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I am going to take off the door cars in order to sound deaden them ( surplus dodo mats)..

I was wondering if there are any "cheap" speaker upgrades.. I've seen some speakers but they are too expensive ATM.

Any suggestions?

I am going to take off the door cars in order to sound deaden them ( surplus dodo mats)..

I was wondering if there are any "cheap" speaker upgrades.. I've seen some speakers but they are too expensive ATM.

Any suggestions?
Buy & use these:

All other passengers can then listen to whatever they want to.
Everyone's now happy :thumbsup:

:D

Save your money for something you want do it once and do it right. Unfortunately as with everything you get what you pay for buddy

Probably is I am never going to spend more than £100 on speakers. I have old man ears..

I was just asking for there are some speakers I can buy and fit myself when I have the door panels off

To be honest you might find that the sound deadening etc will make the OEM speakers much better and good enough for what you want?

Any suggestions?
You might be surprised at the difference sound deadening your doors makes to your standard speakers. If you've got enough dodo mat do the inside of the door too.

Reactions: CAB
Back