Charging lithium battery with Ablemail AMC12-12-30

Hi all. Currently trying to get my 12-12-30 charger to work with lithium. Unfortunately on the app there seems to be no saved configurations for me to apply. Any ideas?? Can I manually enter the profile? If so has anyone got any values to input?

I took mine to Jonathan at Ablemail for programming. If you have the dongle I would contact Jonathan as I’m sure he will send you the settings. He was very helpful.

Yeah I have emailed John, just awaiting a response. And in his absence was just checking if there was any further insight. I've lowered the starting voltage for the charger, so I don't have to run the van (just need to open the isolator to prevent drain issues, for the time being). The app seems for work perfect, apart from no Li profiles on the config page.

Screenshot_20230301-101802_Ablemail.jpg

Screenshot_20230301-101051_Ablemail.jpg

Screenshot_20230301-101027_Ablemail.jpg

Yeah I have emailed John, just awaiting a response. And in his absence was just checking if there was any further insight. I've lowered the starting voltage for the charger, so I don't have to run the van (just need to open the isolator to prevent drain issues, for the time being). The app seems for work perfect, apart from no Li profiles on the config page.

View attachment 190247

View attachment 190248

View attachment 190249
did you ever get a response back I've the Bluetooth module and looking at changing battery over

View attachment 190247

View attachment 190248

View attachment 190249
Can I confirm this is the settings you used for a lithium battery using the dongle. Like @markt6uk, I'm just waiting for my dongle to arrive. I've the older version of the 12-12-30 Ablemail with the flying leads pre attached.

Back