Central Locking Help

Littleblackflash

Auto Engineer
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Ok, it's something I've done wrong.

I've converted my van from barn doors to a tailgate and for the last few months I've had wires going from the BCM, across the floor and up to the tailgate. Yesterday I removed all the trim and ran the wire behind the dash, up the A-pillar and along the roof.

I made the connection again but now it doesn't work. If fact, non of my central locking works.

A quick scan shows

03396 - Supply voltage terminal 30 for central locking
011 - Open Circuit
Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 01101011
Fault Priority: 2
Fault Frequency: 1
Reset counter: 181
Mileage: 62575 km
Time Indication: 0
Date: 2019.10.31
Time: 20:05:16

So I guess I've blown a fuse. I've searched on here and found the fuse to be the 5th fuse on the left, but that fuse is fine. In fact every fuse I've tried on the left is good.

Any ideas? Am I looking at the wrong fuse?

sorted

I searched for a hour to find the right fuse. As soon as I write a post I found it.

5A, 3rd one up on the right.

All sorted.

grrr.... Fuse was blown again this morning. I guess the wire in pinched somewhere so all the trim is coming out again.

Last edited by a moderator:
grrr.... Fuse was blown again this morning. I guess the wire in pinched somewhere so all the trim is coming out again.
Dear Sir - good morning and hope you should be doing great. I have Skoda Octavia Mk2 2010 110BHP/83KW CLCA engine car. it also reporting the same issue and which are the fuse i need to check or is there anything else that i need to check. i have checked all the fuse and relay and all found to be good. please help. thanks

No sure I can help. Mine was my own fault trapping a wire behind the headliner, not a common issue.

Dear Sir - good morning and hope you should be doing great. I have Skoda Octavia Mk2 2010 110BHP/83KW CLCA engine car. it also reporting the same issue and which are the fuse i need to check or is there anything else that i need to check. i have checked all the fuse and relay and all found to be good. please help. thanks
Hmm, you might be better asking on a Skoda forum rather than a VW van forum.

Reactions: DXX
Back