Carista tweaks

What are the typical changes people do using a Carista please?
here are a few.

Large MPH digital display
auto lock/unlock
tear wipe
mirrors heat with rear window
hazzards with emergency braking
brake lights flash with emergency braking
number of turn signal flashes

Few more that I have adjusted on mine:

Coming home and leaving home headlight timings fully adjustable.
Corning lighting on or off.
Dull headlight when indictor on, which is a personal favourite.

Also, my mates T6 has the factory Nav and when I did his changes, there were a lot more options for him, including some pretty cool start up screens.

Few more that I have adjusted on mine:

Coming home and leaving home headlight timings fully adjustable.
Corning lighting on or off.
Dull headlight when indictor on, which is a personal favourite.

Also, my mates T6 has the factory Nav and when I did his changes, there were a lot more options for him, including some pretty cool start up screens.
Oh I wonder if the start up screens can be changed with vcds?

I was checking mine the other day and i can change my start up screen with 8 different options i think but I've not got nav.

I was checking mine the other day and i can change my start up screen with 8 different options i think but I've not got nav.

Really? It's not an option on mine with just what ever comes as standard on a Highline, but I will check again today.

I changed mine to the last setting and didn’t notice any immediate difference. However, I guess it was just a reboot it needed, as it now shows the R-Line logo on startup.

So I emailed Carista and got a return email from Ivan explaining how to plug it in and also asked where I purchased it. Once I told him Amazon he has ignored my last 6 emails asking for advise...... must have go to the same customer service course as A&E Leisure :rofl:

Does anyone have a contact number for Carista as no one is answering emails

So I received my new Carista today as my last only had a solid red light and no Bluetooth connection only to find that the new one is exactly the same. Solid red light and no flashing blue light so there is no Bluetooth connection. Any got any ideas ?

All sorted, found the info on a Toyota Surf forum of all places. After several attempts of downloading/ installing then try to connect. Delete and repeat, finally done

Back