Carista only £10

I’ve literally just cancelled mine, took me two seconds through ITunes. I was going to keep it but for now I’m happy with all the adjustments I’ve made. Best thing thing to do is set a reminder on your phone the day before to cancel it.

Brilliant gents.....many thanks! What do you think are the best mods....I'm thinking big speedo....needle sweep.....autolocking on/off.....turn off the auto rear windscreen wiper when reverse selected. I can't enable rear speaker fade can I? Any other thoughts gents? :thumbsup:

I joined up, and then immediately cancelled, as I know I’d forget. Carista will still give you the month’s access, even if you cancel immediately.

Brilliant gents.....many thanks! What do you think are the best mods....I'm thinking big speedo....needle sweep.....autolocking on/off.....turn off the auto rear windscreen wiper when reverse selected. I can't enable rear speaker fade can I? Any other thoughts gents? :thumbsup:
Heated mirrors to turn on when you select rear heated screen.

Why would you want the rear windscreen wiper not to work when you are in reverse?

Anyhow, I've done the usual stuff....big speedo....needle sweep....gallons to fill up (though I'm not sure what the point of that is?)…..heated mirrors on with HRW and one other that I can't remember now 'cos I did it 6 hours ago and I've got the memory of a goldfish these days!! One fault code.....ABS, but I have a feeling that might be because I had a slow puncture?? I made a note of it then cleared it. I have to say, I wouldn't have been able to do it without help so thanks to all!:thumbsup:

Reactions: mmi
Does it work for you?
It didn't work for me --> Carista App?

neither for others --> Carista App?
:(
Funny you should say that @mmi.....no it doesn't! I think I'll remove it because it just shows a broken line. I don't know if the heated mirrors with rear screen works yet....I guess I'll find out this weekend. Does this mean, the mirrors ONLY come on when the HRW is switched on? Do they have to be left in the ON position so that in effect, they only actually switch on when the HRW switches on?:thumbsup:

Reactions: mmi
Funny you should say that @mmi.....no it doesn't! I think I'll remove it because it just shows a broken line. I don't know if the heated mirrors with rear screen works yet....I guess I'll find out this weekend. Does this mean, the mirrors ONLY come on when the HRW is switched on? Do they have to be left in the ON position so that in effect, they only actually switch on when the HRW switches on?:thumbsup:

Good question, I hadn't thought of that.

No, you don’t need to leave the mirror switch in the heated position, and yes you can still operate them separately with the door switch

No, you don’t need to leave the mirror switch in the heated position, and yes you can still operate them separately with the door switch
That was what I assumed. although you know what they say about assumptions.

If just had my Carista delivered and have a years subscription, so if you are in the area your more than welcome to use it

On my dash the digital speedo shows as kmph instead of mph.
I have a carista but can't find how to change this to mph. Any ideas?
Also i see reference to making the readout larger. How do i do this as i can't see that as an option

On my dash the digital speedo shows as kmph instead of mph.
I have a carista but can't find how to change this to mph. Any ideas?
Also i see reference to making the readout larger. How do i do this as i can't see that as an option
Set the instruments to Australia. Then turnoff the alt speed in mfd then enable digital speed in mfd data.

I’m yet to (find it and) try this on my Carista module, but thought it might interest others - particularly those with Euro 6 engines and regen issues

160E9270-63D2-4652-BB85-D8C668112C0F.jpeg

Yeah, I’m now on the Beta testing version and they mention this, and I can’t find it either!

Back