Carista only £10

Thanks, just ordered. Also had a free delivery email today and gift voucher left on my account, so has cost me £4.59 total!

... but Carista is Volkswagen Connect? .. They gave me one of these gadgets and I connected him to the diagnosis ... with the App I see some Cali data on the smartphone, but it seems like a toy ...

... but Carista is Volkswagen Connect? .. They gave me one of these gadgets and I connected him to the diagnosis ... with the App I see some Cali data on the smartphone, but it seems like a toy ...

No, not the same at all. Look at the post immediately above yours, these are the parameters can be changed with Carista.

Big central MPH, teardrop wipe, and that cherry on the cake, needle sweep, make a Carista worth buying in my opinion, not to mention everything else these things can do.

Just wanted to mention that you don't need the Carista dongle to use the app if you already have an obd2 dongle that works with your phone. I used a cheap £5 one off ebay before I got VCDS. Would depend on any bundled offers if it was cheaper but at the time it was a free month whether you bought the dongle or not.

I selected the option for free months trial,

How do I cancel it so I do not get charged in a months time. It says settings but I can’t find it.

Edited!! Found it, was being dumb

Last edited:
just got the carista. where do I find about the free months trial? I've downloaded the app but I've not plugged it in yet. Presumably, I can't customize anything unless I pay or sign up for the free months trial....if that's still available? Can I use it on 4g or does it have to be wifi?:thumbsup:

just got the carista. where do I find about the free months trial? I've downloaded the app but I've not plugged it in yet. Presumably, I can't customize anything unless I pay or sign up for the free months trial....if that's still available? Can I use it on 4g or does it have to be wifi?:thumbsup:
If you subscribe for the year then you get a month free. Dont get charged for a month. You just have to remember to cancel before the month is up.

You need to pair it up and connect to the van, register on your app and then you can sign up for the pro trial. 4g is fine

Yes you get your first month free when you setup the account with your payment options.. just cancel after the month if you don't want the year subs.

Back