Carista tweaks

I had same problem, you have to do reset to factory in the mfd options. All of your Carista changes then take place.
No success with "Refuel" in EU6 150ps :(. Enabled it with VCDS. It shows in the display, but stays "---". The reset didn't make any difference, neither waiting, sleeping, running fuel low, refueling, etc. Have to live without...

No success with "Refuel" in EU6 150ps :(. Enabled it with VCDS. It shows in the display, but stays "---". The reset didn't make any difference, neither waiting, sleeping, running fuel low, refueling, etc. Have to live without...
Yep... that!!

Got to say, it seemed the most pointless option on there. I enabled it and immediately disabled it when I realised what it did Now if I could just get auto lock to work...

:( I'm no expert. Just lucky, I suppose.

Got to say, it seemed the most pointless option on there. I enabled it and immediately disabled it when I realised what it did Now if I could just get auto lock to work...
Autolock option gave me a message on the app to say that I had to select factory reset on the mfd.

Autolock option gave me a message on the app to say that I had to select factory reset on the mfd.
Tried everything, nothing worked. Am considering getting VCDS in the future and I'll have another go then

I am trying to find a person with VCDS in Spain to activate the rear camera which i have installed, can anybody help?

£31 of Amazon for the unit that just plugs in under dash in the drivers side. Out of the box and paired with the app it acts a diagnostics reader but if you pay for the pro app which is either £7.99 for 1 week or £33.99 with one month free for the year you can change all the customised settings.

I have turned of the factory DRL's because I have LED ones in the bumper, disabled the rear wiper when selecting reverse, auto lock/unlock, dial sweep, heated mirrors with rear heated windscreen, changed the MFD to Australia and teardrop wipers. I also played around with all the settings on our Audi so felling happy.

I have got the pro app for 7 days so anyone local to Derby can feel free to use it before it expires.
Hi,
why have you changed the MFD to Australia?

Yes, this is good, I've done the same, hopefully it will receive updates enabling us to do more, unfortunately it does not have the option to activate the rear camera!

I plan to try it with a cheap Bluetooth one on my Passat first, will have to use one of the kids Hudl's as it won't work with my iPhone :-/

Assuming it all works I'll sneakily change the settings on the bus and see if the Mrs notices ;-)

Six months later I'm finally getting around to sorting this in my Passat, and only because I enabled the app for investigating fault codes for @Clarence :)

As it happens I have a generic Bluetooth OBDII so I needed to use one of the kids Android devices. Rather than paying for a week, I was offered a free 1 week trial if I subscribed for a year. As you can cancel the sub before any money goes out, it works out a nice cheap way to play!

Back