Sold Carbon Fibre Rear Bumper Protector for T6 Tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonW

VCDS User
T6 Legend
Brand new Carbon Fibre bumper protector... Excellent Quality - fits T6 Tailgate models only

£50 which includes courier to UK mainland address.

Socially distanced collection possible if you're from the local area of South Manchester - £40 if collecting.

I will also accept £40 if you want to arrange your own courier to collect. in case you can get one cheaper than me.

Packaged Dimensions for courier 135cm x 17cm x 2cm - Weight 2kg, Collection Postcode SK7.

71e1JOBZzcL._AC_SL1280_.jpg71KrjOtk76L._AC_SL1280_.jpg71kSuREq0FL._AC_SL1280_.jpg6135vR5zKxL._AC_SL1280_.jpg

Brand new Carbon Fibre bumper protector... Excellent Quality - fits T6 Tailgate models only

Socially distanced collection possible if you're from the local area of South Manchester - £40 if collecting.

I will also accept £40 if you want to arrange your own courier to collect. in case you can get one cheaper than me.

Packaged Dimensions for courier 135cm x 17cm x 2cm - Weight 2kg, Collection Postcode SK7.

View attachment 104517View attachment 104518View attachment 104519View attachment 104520
Hi Jason what brand is this matey and why are you getting shot of it?

Hi Jason what brand is this matey and why are you getting shot of it?

@Texxaco - Purchased from link above quite some time ago Texx... In fact i had completely forgotten about it and then ended up buying another one,,,, from Van X here

So i have one i don't need.... The one for sale in the top link appears to be real carbon fibre, quite lightweight and very good quality,

I just prefer the aesthetics of the Van X one so decided to keep that one.

View attachment 104517View attachment 104518View attachment 104519View attachment 104520
Is this still available bud? If so could I collect tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back