VW Carbon rear bumper protector - anyone have one?

Looking at upgrading my vinyl rear bumper protector as its seen better days.

Has anyone got one of these?

Yes mate I have one. Can take a pic tomorrow if needed. Looks smart but I didn’t personally fit it as it was already on the T6 when I got it. Think it looks decent. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Looking at upgrading my vinyl rear bumper protector as its seen better days.

Has anyone got one of these?

I've had one of these since the van was new and 100k later, 3.5 years and a lot of bashing in and out with my scaffolding, it still looks pretty respectable. It could do with replacing now because they do chip when you catch them, but I'd certainly buy the same again.

Edit: Ignore that, mines genuine VW with the ribs. Still great though.

I've had one of these since the van was new and 100k later, 3.5 years and a lot of bashing in and out with my scaffolding, it still looks pretty respectable. It could do with replacing now because they do chip when you catch them, but I'd certainly buy the same again.

Edit: Ignore that, mines genuine VW with the ribs. Still great though.
Any idea how much a VW OEM one is? Thanks

I've got a Van style Matt black plastic one that importantly rolls over the top outside edge of the bumper too to cover about 10mm down the bumper face and cover up where some dickhead gently reversed into the bin store and creased the bumper there... didn't I.:unsure::thumbsup:

Vanstyle.co have a selection of styles of bumber protectors i went with Carbon well happy with mine but i'v got Barn doors

Hi all,
looking to purchase this type of rear bumper protector, but can't seem to find one the same. Any help or if one is for sale would be appreciated
Thanks Dave

Screenshot_20210528-222057_Chrome.jpg

Hey guys, this thread was really helpful. First thing I noticed taking things in and of the back of the van was how vulnerable the rear bumper is!
Bought the carbon style rear bumper protector from vwcarbon, have to say, really happy with the finished result
6CAB7E87-2D4C-47C3-B4B6-1C98CC1A931E.jpeg

F727D687-D7D9-49C5-B267-6584577A5D70.jpeg875EF26A-EB69-464F-A4B5-5C53CFC8FD03.jpeg

Back