VW Carbon rear bumper protector - anyone have one?

Went to fit VW Carbon bumper protector today and is a poor fit with gaps each end. Have dropped them a message so hopefully resolved quickly. Anyone else have this problem when fitting? B3B853FE-BF89-4CDC-95E4-D7F0EA6BAA25.jpeg5BA512B2-A62A-41FA-ADEB-3D7B83EF37B7.jpeg

Hi wont the tailgate cover that?
i keep looking at vatious parts from vw carbon,
has any one bought the mirror covers from vw carbon?

Hi , They are all 1/2" short at either end ! NORMAL....................:thumbsup:
Hi, thanks for the reply. Am ok with the 1/2 inch shorter. Is the gap where it doesn’t sit flush against the body each end that concerns me as water/dirt might collect behind it. Have tried to push it back flush but that impacts the profile that sits over the bumper. Fits well apart from that.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Am ok with the 1/2 inch shorter. Is the gap where it doesn’t sit flush against the body each end that concerns me as water/dirt might collect behind it. Have tried to push it back flush but that impacts the profile that sits over the bumper. Fits well apart from that.
It has a small gap each side, but nothing of a concern. The one you have there looks like it’s going under the seal? Almost looks upside down, may just be the picture. Which one was it on the website?

80DD4DB5-662B-4B8D-9E0F-FA69E8605C03.jpeg

It has a small gap each side, but nothing of a concern. The one you have there looks like it’s going under the seal? Almost looks upside down, may just be the picture. Which one was it on the website?

View attachment 142181
Thank you for the reply. It is the full coverage protector. Can’t find any pictures of it fitted with tailgate open. 2D2D97A7-0831-45D6-937C-6886EC0DB0AE.png
that is the product on the website. this is it from Facebok.

EC8FADA8-9857-4FA2-ADB3-5A9F6C67308D.png

Cheers Jay

Yours is OEM carbon, not the VWCarbon aftermarket.
Ah right, I can see the difference now lol yes a bit of extra protection has to be a good thing! They are all aftermarket aren’t they? This is the one I got:
3CC43B06-10B0-4EC3-9C2A-4A65ABE3CDF8.jpeg

I have a gap each end, but I don’t notice it, I suppose the dark colour helps.

I zoomed in on a photo I had (too dark out to take a fresh photo at the mo)
360AA574-9A71-4FCF-87FD-7A28149B3F90.jpeg

Back