Caravelle threshold cover Part No.

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I am trying to order a Caravelle tailgate trim piece. However my local VW centre can only find the Kombi one.
For s0me reason on his system the Kombi seems to come up for the caravelle. He says he needs a Caravelle reg number to look up the part.

I cant find anywhere that seems to be selling Caravelle steps.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Vanstyle Sell the threshold covers for £40, assuming that’s what you’re looking for.

There are 2 variant dependant on your floor type.
If the floor is flat to the end then you require a kombi version.

If the floor dips down under the threshold you require the velle type.

Image two shows the difference

20170904_164221.jpg

20170906_085542.jpg

Thanks for the replies.

My floor looks like this, thats a Kombi trim in place.:

IMG_1529.JPG

Lower part £28.91 + vat
Upper part £51.00 + vat
£95.89 in total

Does anyone know the part number for a Caravelle threshold cover in titanium black like this one?
1593361319216.jpeg

Thanks, but I don’t understand that table, any idea which is correct one? Not a power tail gate, or power latch.

Thanks, but I don’t understand that table, any idea which is correct one? Not a power tail gate, or power latch.
The part number is 7h5864585A. A suffix of 82A to that number means it’ll be titanium black.

Hi guys,

I'm a little lost and hope one of you can point me in the right direction. I've had California/Caravelle rails added to a shuttle. The sliding door steps need a Caravelle step as the floor is a bit higher now than it was. I've found these. But I'm struggling to find the rear threshold. Plastic is fine, just struggling in the world of thresholds so any help would be awesome.
Cheers.
Tom

For caravelle threshold you need the two piece one, its a different design to what you get in vans/kombis
Its a base strip that screws down then a flat cover piece that snaps in over the top

Back