Wanted Caravelle executive dampers

ma77y

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all, looking for a set of dampers from a T30 caravelle executive for my 2018pv conversion. Newer the better must be reasonably priced. Intend to pair them up with a set of H&R 50mm springs.

Happy to collect North West area

Hi all, looking for a set of dampers from a T30 caravelle executive for my 2018pv conversion. Newer the better must be reasonably priced. Intend to pair them up with a set of H&R 50mm springs.

Hi…Why not give @CRS Performance ..a shout …they sometimes have good quality kit available :)

@Eli recently changed/upgraded his Caravelle suspension with @CRS Performance for the H&R Coilover setup…. maybe he still has it to sell, if not, as @VanDamMan suggests, contact Steve @CRS Performance direct???

@Eli recently changed/upgraded his Caravelle suspension with @CRS Performance for the H&R Coilover setup…. maybe he still has it to sell, if not, as @VanDamMan suggests, contact Steve @CRS Performance direct???
Already spoke to Eli and they've gone unfortunately.

Will also look at CRS performance just pm'ing Gingerpig about his set now, waiting on some photos to see if they're what I'm after.

Cheers brother

Back