Sold Caravelle Cascavel 17” wheels and tyres x4. £75

Status
Not open for further replies.

FerrisBFW

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Caravelle Cascavel 17” wheels and tyres x4 for sale. They are in a mess. I had them balanced no issues when i first bought my old Caravelle.

4x good condition budget tyres and centre badges fitted

I will list out tyre manufacturers and tread depth tomorrow

Location KT7

£75

IMG_4573.jpeg

Last edited:
Caravelle Cascavel 17” wheels and tyres x4 for sale. They are in a mess. I had them balanced no issues when i first bought my old Caravelle.

4x good condition budget tyres and centre badges fitted

I will list out tyre manufacturers and tread depth tomorrow

Location KT7

£125

View attachment 216021
Got any more photos please? How much ‘of a mess’ are they?

Here you go. All the same size 235/55/17’s

c4.5mm on all. I was using them until recently when i bought sone new wheels and swapoedcthe tyres aboutIMG_4610.jpegIMG_4611.jpegIMG_4612.jpegIMG_4613.jpeg

Hi there - do you think one of them would be OK as a spare wheel? I am about to buy a 2017 Caravelle with black/silver cascavels, so this wouldn't match, but the Caravelle is - inexplicably - coming without a spare, hence the question. Also I'm only in TW12, so KT7 is pretty close....

Hi there - do you think one of them would be OK as a spare wheel? I am about to buy a 2017 Caravelle with black/silver cascavels, so this wouldn't match, but the Caravelle is - inexplicably - coming without a spare, hence the question. Also I'm only in TW12, so KT7 is pretty close....
That’s what I did when I went “big brakes”! I bought a Devonport from the forum to have a 17” spare

I'm picking up the car tomorrow (I hope). If your wheels are still available, perhaps I could check to make sure the wheel nuts would fit the same.... I am right thinking you're close to tw12 yes?

I'm picking up the car tomorrow (I hope). If your wheels are still available, perhaps I could check to make sure the wheel nuts would fit the same.... I am right thinking you're close to tw12 yes?
If you do end up getting these I could do with one as a spare (I’ve got the same wheels but only a 16inch spare), I’m in BR3 so not too far, happy to throw a few quid into the pot

If they’re all T5/6 wheels, the stud and nut pattern will
fit. And you are faffing about with non-OEM nuts either.

If you are interested you need to be aware I they are on eBay finishing in a couple days. I can pull it, but you need to commit. I dont mind if I have them here for a few more weeks, but ideally I want them gone in Nov

If you are interested you need to be aware I they are on eBay finishing in a couple days. I can pull it, but you need to commit. I dont mind if I have them here for a few more weeks, but ideally I want them gone in Nov
I’m happy to take 2 wheels for £25 if that helps or 1 for £15. @cbr600ski if I was you I would get a spare spare as spares do get nicked from these vans imho

I’m another driving around on Cascavels with no spare.

Looks like you’re a close enough drive from where I work so could come and collect one an evening next week if that suits? Happy to pay £15 for one.

I’m another driving around on Cascavels with no spare.

Looks like you’re a close enough drive from where I work so could come and collect one an evening next week if that suits? Happy to pay £15 for one.
sounds a plan, KT7 0YH

I’m happy to take 2 wheels for £25 if that helps or 1 for £15. @cbr600ski if I was you I would get a spare spare as spares do get nicked from these vans imho
I too thought that you’d be better off splitting the set between you to have a spare spare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back