Found Cantera wheels

borat

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I’m after a set of Canteras. Not a problem if a bit tatty as I’m going to get them redone in a non standard colour and would prefer to get cheaper ones than pay top dollar for mint and then have to pay to refurb anyway. Tyres not important either. I’m based in solihull so ideally somewhere within a reasonable distance

Cheers

I’m after a set of Canteras. Not a problem if a bit tatty as I’m going to get them redone in a non standard colour and would prefer to get cheaper ones than pay top dollar for mint and then have to pay to refurb anyway. Tyres not important either. I’m based in solihull so ideally somewhere within a reasonable distance

Cheers
Unfortunately these are going to get harder to find as there is a new Amarok and the Cantera so the Cantera isn’t available on new vehicles anymore.

Unfortunately these are going to get harder to find as there is a new Amarok and the Cantera so the Cantera isn’t available on new vehicles anymore.
Still a few coming up on flea bay but most of them in good condition with prices to match. Is there a new 19” option for the Amarok to replace the cantera?

Now, if only there was someone who was thinking of selling a set.

Do you have a set you want to sell or are you just teasing? :)
I have a set, they sort of for sale. I’m currently looking for something to replace them with, which might happen in the next week or 2.

I’m after a set of Canteras.

Thinking about selling mine as I’m looking at a set of 20’s.

Would be without tyres and will need re-powder coating as the left and right sides are slightly different shades so price would reflect that. Would also include a set of 15mm spacers for the rears to get them sitting right.

PM me if you want a chat about them

Thinking about selling mine as I’m looking at a set of 20’s.

Would be without tyres and will need re-powder coating as the left and right sides are slightly different shades so price would reflect that. Would also include a set of 15mm spacers for the rears to get them sitting right.

PM me if you want a chat about them
Ah bugger just gone with a set off flea bay. Managed to get 5 with tyres for decent price in the end but if it falls through for any reason will PM you

Back