For Sale Cantera 19" with winter tyres done approx 1000miles.

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Decided to sell my Amarok Cantera wheels as Im after a set of banded steels.

Wheels in great condition, just a small mark on one, as shown.

Tyres are Devanti Wintoura+ 245/45/19 load rated at 102V. I believe this is T30, T28 and T26.

Manchester based

Looking for £950.

Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 18.33.04.png

Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 18.34.13.pngScreenshot 2021-11-27 at 18.34.44.png

Last edited:
What are the tires and size
Thanks

What load rating are the tires?
I have just checked, Tyres are rated at 102, which is not T32 (I think). But definitely rated for T30 etc. I have added this to the first post.

OK cool! Apart from that one scuff they look in good nick. If buyer covers cost (and even arranges courier) would you consider simply packaging them to keep them safe in transit so they could shipped? I'm up near Aberdeen so can't travel to collect

OK cool! Apart from that one scuff they look in good nick. If buyer covers cost (and even arranges courier) would you consider simply packaging them to keep them safe in transit so they could shipped? I'm up near Aberdeen so can't travel to collect
Yes. I would do that.

If you want i can do a whatsapp video call at some point.

that would be super, thanks for the offer, keen to see them in more detail, is there a way to DM members so I can give you my number?

I never got round to selling these so have been running them for 2 years.

However last week I got a sidewall puncture so need a new tyre.
Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 08.11.08.png

So considering this, and the fact I think they really need a refurb (at least one of them does as I caught a kerb slightly) I am going to say they are still available and not sure what they are really worth now, so would consider sensible offers.

Back