can i change my mind on colour once ordered

barnaby

T6 Pro
HI,
I ordered my new Kombi highline back in March In Black and have now been told its approx. 4-5 weeks away does any one know if I can still change colour :eek::eek: thinking Pure grey.
thanks in advance.
B

Worth a try I would imagine, they can only say no, I’d contact the dealer tomorrow, probably the quicker you let them know the more chance you’ve got.

I was given a cut off date for a colour change by my dealer.

Saying that Black 6.1s are not very common and i've only ever seen one done by @BognorMotors which looked amazing, yet i've seen loads of Pure Grey 6.1s. You sure you want to change the colour.

What spec did you order? I ordered end of feb and have heard nothing. VW are rubbish at communicating.
I’d have thought the colour would be the first thing the van starts with before commencing build. Blacks awesome, stick with your initial gut feeling.

Far too late to change colour. You get about a week or two window to change options.

What spec did you order? I ordered end of feb and have heard nothing. VW are rubbish at communicating.
I’d have thought the colour would be the first thing the van starts with before commencing build. Blacks awesome, stick with your initial gut feeling.
I ordered highline LWB 199 ps 4 motion all the bells and whistles.

Thanks guys,
I think your write Tourershine I will stay with black it’s what I’ve wanted for a long time .
I’ve had lots of different colours over the years .
As it goes it’s going to Bognor Motors for suspension brakes and some other bits . I Drove 2 hours last year to Bognor to meet Oli and drove there old T6 demonstrator . Really nice guy Nothing is a problem for him to help . Great van and great work they do . Oli actual checked over my new kombi order before sending it and put me write on some bits , what to have and what not to have . He is a mind of information and very helpful.

Just research your polish and wax (or ceramic) regime. If you start off right it will always look stunning. Dont go near the local gritty sponge hand car washes.

If its not your thing find a local mobile detailer to take care of it.

Just my 0.02 worth.

Ian

Just research your polish and wax (or ceramic) regime. If you start off right it will always look stunning. Dont go near the local gritty sponge hand car washes.

If its not your thing find a local mobile detailer to take care of it.

Just my 0.02 worth.

Ian
It’s going to be ceramic coated and then valeted by them as often as they say it needs to be .
my wife has a oryx white golf R they did and only needs to be cleaned every 3 weeks . And they do it for me . I’m not lazy but they do a amazing job .

Your dealer has said 4 to 5 weeks ?

I ordered end of Feb and haven't heard a thing about mine
Hi chippy 1970
I spoke with supplier yesterday to be told it could still be 10 weeks but could be 5 weeks .
not sure what anyone is meant to do with that information.
I may just go and lease one from Leighton vans they seem to have a endless supply at the moment,
That said I spoke to them last week and they still haven’t come back to my after saying they would call me back !!!!

Hi chippy 1970
I spoke with supplier yesterday to be told it could still be 10 weeks but could be 5 weeks .
not sure what anyone is meant to do with that information.
I may just go and lease one from Leighton vans they seem to have a endless supply at the moment,
That said I spoke to them last week and they still haven’t come back to my after saying they would call me back !!!!

Lol seems like the usual useless info that VW give out . I've been trying to get on the live chat to ask about mine but it looks like they've removed it . Maybe too many people asking where their vans are lol

Yes I think there are lots of people just wanting some truth from VW regarding delivery dates.
Surely it would make for better customer relations to be honest with there customers.
I think the problem is they know US idiots will wait for the vans no matter what :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It’s going to be ceramic coated and then valeted by them as often as they say it needs to be .
my wife has a oryx white golf R they did and only needs to be cleaned every 3 weeks . And they do it for me . I’m not lazy but they do a amazing job .

By 'them' I assume you mean a separate detailing company and not the main dealer?

Back