Can anyone identify this Damage?

Jonner

T6 Pro
It's probably obvious to everyone except me can anyone identify location of this damage please100.jpeg

Yes it's not really very clear is it is it do you think it's a door shut it looks like plastic part To me??

Yeah I need a bigger picture in focus. I’m sure with the power of the forum we will identify it.

I've bought a van from BCA auctions got pics or other damage on panels but can't identify this bit

That image is tiny; can't see f-all; can't even click on it to enlarge. You bought it, then asked the question! :thumbsup:

We'll figure it's not a deal breaker didn't get it for what I would call cheap but sure it's not tons of money to put right.

Yea I know it's not good pic but that's what I've got will find out soon as it arrives quite happy to finally get one.

We'll figure it's not a deal breaker didn't get it for what I would call cheap but sure it's not tons of money to put right.
Yeah i'd tend to agree, doesn't look too major. Does look like a roof with that "modular" channel, but fingers crossed there's nothing else. Not sure any of these are going "cheap" at the moment

It has got big scratch in panel but it's a panel where I'm fitting a window !!

Yeah i'd tend to agree, doesn't look too major. Does look like a roof with that "modular" channel, but fingers crossed there's nothing else. Not sure any of these are going "cheap" at the moment
Yes feel lucky to get one !

Back